My weekend Pub Tour

Sawbinder

So my neighbor and I goto the pub at polaris (started pub tour on 12/27/08) and decide to do the pub tour as well as the one at the winking lizard. However the one at the Pub requires on 55 beers and if your up to it a trip to the other 3 in Ohio, the 3 in Kentucky, and the one in Florida (a must go). Yea, so my brother and I along with my neighbor and brothers friend decided to go for it all.

Friday 9 am leave Columbus hit Cinci Pub first, stay 45 minutes leave (free round from GM Ron). 45 minutes later hit the second stop of the day the Crestview Pub meet manager Stacy (she's fun, free shirts and free round, good way to start free stuff off). Next stop Louisville (free round from tom), mad dash to 4 Roses Bourbon Distillery for a tour (3 pm fun). Last stop Lexington Pub 5pm (manager to busy but still got free round).

Saturday 10 am arrive in Pembroke Fl. drove all night. Check into hotel down the road from the Pub and get cleaned up. Goto Hooters for lunch, 11 am. Hit the Pub around 1 pm and meet manager Autumn (crazy girl, free shirts and beer and food from 6 till we left). Invites us all to stay all day and hang out. Leave around to 3 pm to get rid of car and walk 2 miles back to Pub to start drinking all over again till 11 pm can't stand anymore and neither can 2 others. Walk back to hotel and crash. One member of group stayed up till 2 am at bar (hurting the next day).

Sunday got up at 5:30 am and left for Daytona 500. Arrived and was at Hooters across the street from race track drinking by 10:45 am. Tried to drink them out of beer didn't work. Got more beer and then went to the race. First time for all of us at any race. It was awsome will definitley go again. Best part you can bring in your own beer. Rained out left race then went to Hooters again in Jacksonville and then to hotel at 11 pm for sleep.

Monday got up at 5 am left for Home. Drove straight to the Pub in Dayton and hung out for hour (free round from managers good guys). Drove home then all decided to goto the Polaris Pub for one more. My neighbor has all 8 stamps from all 8 Pubs and all 55 beers, I only need cleveland stamp (getting next week) and a few beers, My brother and his buddy have all Pub stamps and only need around 30 beers and finished.

2,700 miles, 166 gallons of gas and one broken speedometer on my Yukon and no arrests

All of this to get $3.50 drafts for life.

How did you spend your weekend?

So my neighbor and I goto the pub at polaris (started pub tour on 12/27/08) and decide to do the pub tour as well as the one at the winking lizard. However the one at the Pub requires on 55 beers and if your up to it a trip to the other 3 in Ohio, the 3 in Kentucky, and the one in Florida (a must go). Yea, so my brother and I along with my neighbor and brothers friend decided to go for it all.

Friday 9 am leave Columbus hit Cinci Pub first, stay 45 minutes leave (free round from GM Ron). 45 minutes later hit the second stop of the day the Crestview Pub meet manager Stacy (she's fun, free shirts and free round, good way to start free stuff off). Next stop Louisville (free round from tom), mad dash to 4 Roses Bourbon Distillery for a tour (3 pm fun). Last stop Lexington Pub 5pm (manager to busy but still got free round).

Saturday 10 am arrive in Pembroke Fl. drove all night. Check into hotel down the road from the Pub and get cleaned up. Goto Hooters for lunch, 11 am. Hit the Pub around 1 pm and meet manager Autumn (crazy girl, free shirts and beer and food from 6 till we left). Invites us all to stay all day and hang out. Leave around to 3 pm to get rid of car and walk 2 miles back to Pub to start drinking all over again till 11 pm can't stand anymore and neither can 2 others. Walk back to hotel and crash. One member of group stayed up till 2 am at bar (hurting the next day).

Sunday got up at 5:30 am and left for Daytona 500. Arrived and was at Hooters across the street from race track drinking by 10:45 am. Tried to drink them out of beer didn't work. Got more beer and then went to the race. First time for all of us at any race. It was awsome will definitley go again. Best part you can bring in your own beer. Rained out left race then went to Hooters again in Jacksonville and then to hotel at 11 pm for sleep.

Monday got up at 5 am left for Home. Drove straight to the Pub in Dayton and hung out for hour (free round from managers good guys). Drove home then all decided to goto the Polaris Pub for one more. My neighbor has all 8 stamps from all 8 Pubs and all 55 beers, I only need cleveland stamp (getting next week) and a few beers, My brother and his buddy have all Pub stamps and only need around 30 beers and finished.

2,700 miles, 166 gallons of gas and one broken speedometer on my Yukon and no arrests

All of this to get $3.50 drafts for life.

How did you spend your weekend?

DUDE WTF! I would have loved to go with you guys.