Putting a fuel system together

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed
Fuck I went and got everything I needed the other day to come to find out I only got about 1/3 of what I really needed. Went back today and got all the rest. Now I have a big jegs bag just filled with fittings alone.

FML

i always sit down and map the system and each fitting needed. everyone i have done so far was still wrong due to the jegs guy was being dyslexic and pulled the wrong part numbers off my list :rolleyes:. and of course if was the stuff that wasnt sitting out on the floor and he had to go in the back and pull.:mad:

i always sit down and map the system and each fitting needed. everyone i have done so far was still wrong due to the jegs guy was being dyslexic and pulled the wrong part numbers off my list :rolleyes:. and of course if was the stuff that wasnt sitting out on the floor and he had to go in the back and pull.:mad:

Been to jegs 3x already cause they either forget to put in a part or they give me the wrong ones. Now I gotta lay out 100 fittings on their counter and go through and make sure I got all I need and the correct ones.

I spent hours in the fitting aisle making sure I had the right fittings when I did my system. Fuck the counter dweebs. They don't have a clue.

Sam, make sure your fittings into the FPR do not "bottom out" causing restrictions in flow. I ran the same model in the FD. I know at least one fitting had to be "modified" to get full flow.

BTW, that FPR acts as a pulsation dampener as well.

Guest Removed
Been to jegs 3x already cause they either forget to put in a part or they give me the wrong ones. Now I gotta lay out 100 fittings on their counter and go through and make sure I got all I need and the correct ones.

been there man...:(

I spent hours in the fitting aisle making sure I had the right fittings when I did my system. Fuck the counter dweebs. They don't have a clue.

Sam, make sure your fittings into the FPR do not "bottom out" causing restrictions in flow. I ran the same model in the FD. I know at least one fitting had to be "modified" to get full flow.

BTW, that FPR acts as a pulsation dampener as well.

Noted, thanks

Guest Removed
maybe you guys should bring a diagram or list and check it twice. nah, that would be to easy.

i have thank you...:gtfo:

i always seem to get the retarded new guy that has only been there 2 weeks every time i go to 11th.

Guest 614Streets
I hated running around getting fittings for my Nova , clean your lines out real good , wouldnt hurt to run the sytem into a 5 gallon bucket before it see's the motor and then change the filter you just put in back by the pump.