WHO SCARED OF WHO 3

THE BUCKET

but being gay is stupid

The term gay (ɡeɪ) was originally used, until well into the mid-20th century, primarily to refer to feelings of being "carefree," "happy," or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637[1].

The term then began to be used in reference to homosexuality, in particular, from the early 20th century, a usage that may have dated prior to the 19th century.[1] In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and occasionally as a noun, that refers to the people, practices, and culture associated with homosexuality. By the end of the 20th century the word gay was recommended by major style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex.[2][3] At about the same time, a new, pejorative use was visible in some parts of the world. In the UK, US and Australia, this connotation, among younger generations of speakers had a non-sexual derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay.").

Wanda just didnt get the memo...

Wanda just didnt get the memo...

Those fucking commercials are gay. I've said this before when I see those commercials. Just because I say somethin is gay has nothing to do with homosexuality. I've said I should do my own commercial and claim gay back from them! Why should I associate a dick in my ass with "happy"?