First Post

ReddyZ06

Here, let me clarify so the mods and admins don't rip their tampons out in anger.

Yellow cars are only for faggots and women.

If you'll remember, I drive a yellow car. I would call this sarcasm. Excuse me, let me add the word "welcome".

You want to see uncalled for noob bashing, go back to the oven 6 months ago.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Here, let me clarify so the mods and admins don't rip their tampons out in anger.

Yellow cars are only for faggots and women.

If you'll remember, I drive a yellow car. I would call this sarcasm. Excuse me, let me add the word "welcome".

You want to see uncalled for noob bashing, go back to the oven 6 months ago.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/robert817/Midgets/badass8zz.jpg

Hey Mike, this is Ben. Good to see you on here. There are plenty of good people on here they just can be hard to find in between all the.....um....well nut jobs. Take the banter with a grain of salt and you'll do okay.!!

See you at the track!!

the zr1 is barely faster than a zo6, that is if you compare the fastest times clocked for the z06, 1/4 in mid 11s, the zr1 from what i have read, isnt much faster even with the supercharger and 120 more hp. if you put a full header and exhaust system in a z06, i'll bet it would make up for the difference easy

you should put an exhaust system in that z06 so if you ever come across a zr1 you can smoke it and laugh at the moron who paid 40grand more for his vette

W T F

:gtfo:

New Guy:

Welcome aboard, very nice selection of automobiles. Sounds like you can be a worthwhile contributor.

:cool:

Hey Mike, this is Ben. Good to see you on here. There are plenty of good people on here they just can be hard to find in between all the.....um....well nut jobs. Take the banter with a grain of salt and you'll do okay.!!

See you at the track!!

Ben, Yes, it already seems like a good forum with a lot of input of all types. I should have tried to join sooner.

Mike

p.s. I could tell it was you, I recognized the photo of your ride!

Edited by ReddyZ06
Add p.s.

welcome fellow worthingtoner Im right in old worthington where abouts are you?

nice z06

+rep

Well I call it Worthington because it's Worthington schools. It's really a Westerville mailing address and mostly Columbus taxes so it's kind of no-man's land.

Short answer: Near Polaris.

By the way thanks to all the people who have been giving +'s.

Mike

Well I call it Worthington because it's Worthington schools. It's really a Westerville mailing address and mostly Columbus taxes so it's kind of no-man's land.

Short answer: Near Polaris.

By the way thanks to all the people who have been giving +'s.

Mike

Ahhh that'd be my neck of the woods. Welcome, nice cars man.

Ahhh that'd be my neck of the woods. Welcome, nice cars man.

I may have seen a Red SS with Black just off Sancus.

I used to have a Black '99 SS (looks like there is one in SinisterSS' signature). What a great car! I really miss that one.

Mike

Oh, Hi Mike this is Brian, your old neighbor who used to drive the Civic(s). How have you been? I should have recognized the screen name haha

Brian,

I've seen your "Not Brian" name here but I didn't make the connection. Cool to see you in a rear wheel drive GM after all those years with that very hot Civic.

Mike

p.s. I remember hearing about columbusracing from you those many years ago. I should have joined here then.

Edited by ReddyZ06
Added p.s.