Five Mad Scientists Who Went Too Far

ImUrOBGYN

In light of another thread on here, I've decided to present 5 mad scientist with truly disturbing experiments.

There's nothing real NWS on the page, but the vids provided, I caution against watching for their graphic nature.

http://www.purpleslinky.com/Trivia/Science/Mad-Scientists.197861

wow, i was expecting a lot worse than that. if your gonna make a list of mad scientists that did demented shit, then why not go with the sick freaks that experimented on prisoners in WWII? both aldini and ure experimented on dead bodies, which i dont think is 'morally wrong' at all. demikhov and bruyukhonenko experiments, although pretty sick, made huge leaps in organ transplants(and, lets be real here, the dog head had merely basic brain functions. i think its safe to say that it wasn't much different than a dead person kept on life support). as for dippel, they barely told us about anything he had done. and, again, it appears he just did crap to corpses, nothing abnormally sick like the nazi experiments.

cool article, but people(the commenters) are making this out to be far more than it is.