Sunbury man who killed Motorcyclist sentenced to 90 days jail + 90 days house arrest.

jagr

The "system" sucks! Cops, judges, city council, mayors, its all about who you are or who you know. Cops have those ID cards that they flash to other cops to get them out of Dui charges, i bet this kid had one of those. Look at mayor Coleman's wife, she got BLASTED ass ended a cop car, and was sentenced to community service. I feel very bad for the victims family, and believe that karma will kick the asses of the kid and the shitty cops and judges in this case. Remember DON'T try to get on 71 N from the Livingston ave exit on 70 E, if you do make sure you are drunk.

Look at mayor Coleman's wife, she got BLASTED ass ended a cop car, and was sentenced to community service

unfortunately thats just the way of the world...

but honestly, if you were the mayor, i doubt you would send your wife to jail either...

unfortunately thats just the way of the world...

but honestly, if you were the mayor, i doubt you would send your wife to jail either...

So what your saying if your banging the mayor, you can break the law and get away with it? Damn i gotta introduce my wife to the mayor!! :tagteam:

But i guess that just helps proves my point, the system blows.