Skydiving on vacation

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
So I was thinking this year I want to relax and take a nice vacation and Im thinking fuck it I am going to Australia and going to go skydiving while I am there. I found a place on mission beach that offers beachside skydiving. What else should I do while I am there?

Maybe go SCUBA diving around the Great Barrier Reef? Not sure where in Australia you're going, but, if you have the opportunity, then you'd probably want to go. Heard that it's insane, and the Great Barrier Reef is one of those greatest wonders of the natural world things (e.g., I think it's considered the largest living organism on earth).

box a kangaroo and video tape it for the lulz

I wouldn't suggest that, :p Cavin got ninja kicked by Jack when he was tiny, now the motherfucker grows a inch every week:bangbang:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture263-1.jpg

^^^ A family member does, i've never been around such a interesting animal. It's a Red kangaroo, roughly 3 1/2 feet tall (at the moment lol), no idea on the weight. No worries though, Jack has plenty of heat and a/c in his shelter home with a very large outdoor pin where he can come and go as he pleases.

So I was thinking this year I want to relax and take a nice vacation and Im thinking fuck it I am going to Australia and going to go skydiving while I am there. I found a place on mission beach that offers beachside skydiving. What else should I do while I am there?

Bang hot chicks! :bangbang: