WTB Car DOlly. "Used"

neonkiller

Well Ive been playing with the Idea for quite some time and I need to rely on myself more when my cars break down and I need them towed home.

So Im looking for a used car dolly in somewhat good shape,

I will more than likely refurbish it if I have to.

Anyone got one?.. or know where I can take a look at ones for sale?.

Guest Removed
better yet...just use either of my two free trailers:cool:

may i borrow one to move 2 cars?

im moving one wwith no exhaust to worthington, and dont really wanna drive it, and i would like to move mine, to the same place :confused:

lmk

Guest Removed
well i just moved the one car(said fuck it and drove it) maybe not this weekend, the next one ... but that going to depend on how muddy stimmels hill is gogin to be. i dont want my truck, car and your trailer in a ditch 200 feet down

Guest tbutera2112
well i just moved the one car(said fuck it and drove it) maybe not this weekend, the next one ... but that going to depend on how muddy stimmels hill is gogin to be. i dont want my truck, car and your trailer in a ditch 200 feet down

that hill is ridiculous.... good thing my stang was equipped with 4wd, or we woulda been sol... it was spinning a bit backing into the barn/garage/crackhouse/wtfeverthatthingiscalled

hope we didnt startle the horses!

better yet...just use either of my two free trailers:cool:

I need to rely on myself more when my cars break down and I need them towed home.

I appreciate it and Im not tryin to be a dick and I'm sure Ill need to borrow it in the future but I gotta start depending on myself.

So Bump.

Guest Removed

hope we didnt startle the horses!

lol that was fucked up and funny as hell at the same time

You pay for gas and Ill drive my truck 4by4. just let me know and we can plan it out.

cool...