3420lbs

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that Anthony Green himself is actually a black hole. I know, crazy, right? But apparently totally true. Which explains why he's capable of bending light.

This is all true. His car doesnt even have a supercharger. That intake on the front of his car runs into the cabin where he supples it with dark energy from his own being.

Thats is what would happen if Johnny Bravo and I merged while travelling through the black hole.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3393/33936947a7bda80dee7feff3e9f6a4e442f3d90.jpg

My car was 3620 with 3/4 tank gas, auto, full interior, spare, etc. I was not in it. The majority of our weight comes from the steel subframes used for the fully ind suspension. I've yet to see it done, but I'd love to see someone build the subframes and suspension with a lighter material. The engineering put into the suspension is amazing, it's just the materials that suck and add so much weight to the car. It still better planted and better handling than many cars much lighter, though.