fuel door?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

ok well this may sound like a stupid question...but has anyone installed a fuel door on a 97-03 f150? i cant make it work... i bought an oem aluminum fuel door since i didnt want to pay for paint (the old one that was on it was broken, so i needed a new one)...and this fuel door is for 99-04 mustangs, 2000-2005 focus, and 97-03 f150s

nothing ligns up and theres no where to screw stuff in etc... i have no idea what is going on...ive even checked the part number a few times to make sure its the right one and it is m-2301-e .... anyone done this before? it doesnt mount up like the one i took off did, the old one was some cheap chinese knockoff

Guest tbutera2112

figured i would find the instructions online after making a post.... lock it up, ill pm a mod to unlock if i still cant get it

http://www.solidbydesign.com/sbd/docs/10-1066LG-10.pdf

confusing shit... its different for each model, you would think they would include instructions

and this fuel door doesnt have any of the bolts its supposed to have...gay, gotta go to lowes and hope they got a nut the right size