To soon junior

Sam1647545489

I have thinking about picking up a early model S2000 or should i say honda 2000. Would want a white one with some volks or something, lowered and some tint. Would daily drive it. Anything I should know to look for. My mom had one for 2 yrs and it seemed like a good car.

Pic for reference, only would do a white one.

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Promo/RGII_black.jpg

IB4NOTORQUE

IB4OVER100KUNDERTHEHOOD

That's sharp. A Friend of mine had a white one that had a vortex S/C on it along with quite a few other mods, made a round 430WHP. Not bad for a small car like that. he sold it about a year ago, apparently it didn't make for a good DD like that, But I've hard they're good cars

That's sharp. A Friend of mine had a white one that had a vortex S/C on it along with quite a few other mods, made a round 430WHP. Not bad for a small car like that. he sold it about a year ago, apparently it didn't make for a good DD like that, But I've hard they're good cars

J.R.?

A good friend of mine in Tennessee has one that he uses as a second car, but daily drives a lot too. The only thing I hear is about how little storage room it has in the rear. After driving them a few times though, I wouldn't second guess getting one as a DD if the price was right. I love them.

Do you want to buy it because it is 2 seater, a honda, a reliable daily, or what? What is the reason? S2000 are nice but Acura makes some better 2 and 4 doors that are worth looking into. That is if you are not looking for a 2 seater car?

Do you want to buy it because it is 2 seater, a honda, a reliable daily, or what? What is the reason? S2000 are nice but Acura makes some better 2 and 4 doors that are worth looking into. That is if you are not looking for a 2 seater car?

and how many verts does Acura make?

NSX and S2k are the only 2, two seat RWD Honda/Acura production cars

One more thing about these cars, even though the displacement was bumped up the power levels weren't, in fact the 2.2 actually lost 3hp but gained some torque

2.0: 240hp 143 ft/lbs

2.2: 237hp 162 ft/lbs http://automobiles.honda.com/s2000/specifications.aspx

The one issue I have with the s2k is room. But then again I am pretty damn tall

well I am not buying this thing to haul shit around, just me and a girl if that. I would like the option of having to be able to drop the top. I dont care about hp levels neither as it will be stock. Just like the look of them

If you got the money go for it. I still feel it is overpriced for what it is but it is still a honda. It will work every time you turn the key if you take care of it. They are a blast to drive as well.

If you got the money go for it. I still feel it is overpriced for what it is but it is still a honda. It will work every time you turn the key if you take care of it. They are a blast to drive as well.

I am looking for a 00 or 01. Mileage shouldnt be an issue as I know these things will run forever. Hard part is finding one that some young kid hasnt already beat on. I should be able to grab one for under 10k I would think.