Indy Dealer Show - Anyone going?

Earache

IS anyone here going to the Indy Dealer Show on February 13-16th?

I'll assume Lizard1 is, just checking if anyone else is going to go.

I'll take as many pictures of cool stuff as I can and do a daily posting of them. Usually see some decent stuff and new ideas for parts, etc. They always have some cool custom bikes and a scantily clad booth-beeeatch or two as well.

It's an industry only show. You need to be a dealer or an employee for a shop to get in. A lot of "friends" get in by having their shop spice up employees for the show itself.

Eric- I'm actually not planning on coming this year. The company (like a lot of others) feels it isn't worth the money. It's at the wrong time of year and we used to write business there years ago. Now? It's a party show and nothing is ever generated in terms of money or orders...

I might come and walk it. Might hook up with Reuben and you to just hang, but after 15 years of going, it is somewhat boring to me... But, not having to work at it like the last 9 years, it might be cool to walk around...

I hear ya- been going for about 15 years myself and it gets to be old sometimes.

What I really like is the small booths in the hallways around the Westin and other out of the way places. This is where you see the guy that is doing his first show and usually have some really cool shit to see. Just some dumb part he invented. Better get a good look as they never come back for a a second year. That's why I go.

Due to the economy, I'd suspect that this is going to be a much smaller show this year.

Still, it's not like I have something better to do in the middle of winter.