Giant Gold Obama

Akula

"I plan to build a 120 foot solid gold Statue of Obama in the middle of our town. Everyone can bow down to the great savior and realize that without him and government our lives would have no meaning. I want to make it in gold because I want to show that government spending has no bounds and all of our prayers for free jobs safe from layoff, zero-percent home loans, free gas, and free medical care for every person on Earth.

Awesome idea, I wish that it wasn't so cool to think the Bama is so great, becuase he is not

sweet link i am looking at all the things my city wants, so far a .308 sniper rifle lists the top!

then night vision, vests, hard armor vehicles - Patrol officers at the street level are being called upon to handle more and more risk, especially in the area of engaging with offenders with high-powered firearms. The community needs to provide officers the ability to handle these confrontations as safely as possible. This project would provide hard armor for those increased threats in each crusier, allowing for increased protection for the officers ready-at-hand in these quick-chancing situations.

thermal binoclars

lol they must know im stocking up.

God will smite him and his false idol.

In other news, I'm building a giant Bruce Lee out of rice because nobody, and I mean nobody, not even your god, can smite Bruce Lee. (You can keep your weak-ass, "Well, Chuck Norris...", blah blah blah, the hell out of it, too!)