Turbo Civic with NAWZZZZZ

Alex L.

I'm sitting in studyhall today and I overhear some girl bench racing with another girl. Girl 1 was arguing that her boyfriend's Civic would beat girl 2's brother's Jeep. Why they were arguing about this I do not know, but girl 1 was absolutely 100% sure that the Civic was untouchable because it had "V-tekk, nawzz, and was getting a TURBOOOOO". It was the biggest facepalm moment that I've ever had in this school.

Has the scene really dwindled this much that HS girls are arguing about this shit? Anyone have any insight?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting in studyhall today and I overhear some girl bench racing with another girl. Girl 1 was arguing that her boyfriend's Civic would beat girl 2's brother's Jeep. Why they were arguing about this I do not know, but girl 1 was absolutely 100% sure that the Civic was untouchable because it had "V-tekk, nawzz, and was getting a TURBOOOOO". It was the biggest facepalm moment that I've ever had in this school.

Has the scene really dwindled this much that HS girls are arguing about this shit? Anyone have any insight?

race both with your car... fuck both bitches... profit?

don't mean to bust your bubble

but girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble

so next time a girl gives you the play

just remember my rhyme and get the hell away

"if it wernt for that horse, i wouldnt have finished that last year of college."

+rep cause Lewis Black is funny.

To the OP. I am sitting at work (down the road from where you are probally at school) And a CRX with a huge fart pipe and nawzzz stickers drove by my shop. I am pretty sure it would toast your supra.......

I have nothing against a well built Civic. Hell, there are plenty of them out there that are pretty damn fast. However, I hate hearing people throw words around like that.

I just looked at the girls and said "my car is faster than both of those" and they shut up pretty quick.

As far as the girls go, one is meh, but I'd have to be blind in the dark for the other one. So, I'm not looking to bury the penor in either of these two.

Andy, you're probably right, the Supra's pretty slow.

I have nothing against a well built Civic. Hell, there are plenty of them out there that are pretty damn fast. However, I hate hearing people throw words around like that.

I just looked at the girls and said "my car is faster than both of those" and they shut up pretty quick.

As far as the girls go, one is meh, but I'd have to be blind in the dark for the other one. So, I'm not looking to bury the penor in either of these two.

Andy, you're probably right, the Supra's pretty slow.

My above post was sarcasm. There is no such thing as a well built civic. /flame suit on.

They should be left for dd duties.