Turbo Civic with NAWZZZZZ

Alex L.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason = no argument. That's just an opinion, and one that makes me laugh at that.

So you start a thread in The Kitchen, that has no real chance of e-battles, then steer clear of the one e-battle proposition? You suck.

Hal, we can settle this through a dance off as Rob proposed. First one to successfully stanky leg wins. Bring your crew, less you want to get served.

You're the one that made the e-battle proposition seem useless as well. Stuff like that just makes me laugh and think you're a fool.

Hal, we can settle this through a dance off as Rob proposed. First one to successfully stanky leg wins. Bring your crew, less you want to get served.

You're the one that made the e-battle proposition seem useless as well. Stuff like that just makes me laugh and think you're a fool.

Foolish is not a word anyone I know has used to describe me. I get: asshole, jerk, son-of-a-bitch, jackass, lover, sexy, sweetie, dick, weirdo, etc...

I would probably learn to laugh things off if people constantly directed their negative opinions at me.

So you start a thread in The Kitchen, that has no real chance of e-battles, then steer clear of the one e-battle proposition? You suck.

Haha, I dont know why I find this one funny but, I do. You're fantastic.

*Edit*This was funny until I saw that you backed out of the dance off. I am disappointed.*

I don't generally get negative opinions directed at me, it seems you're the only one. No matter, it looks like you backed out of the dance off, so I win regardless.

No one wants to see me dance, that would probably result in someone dividing by zero to end humanity.

So as far as the bitches arguing over VTAK, Im agreed, I just dont understand. I have talked to people who really think that VTAK is just the most amazing thing ever made. You can even explain to them how other manufacturers have similarly designed motors that perform as well or better but, they are just stuck on the stigma associated with VTAK! I have a buddy with a non VTAK prelude who walks the shit out of VTAK preludes with no problem so, obviously it aint shit. And I havent lost a race to anything with VTAK yet so, it can suck a dick.