Tool Questions...?

Guest Hal

I would consider this a tech thread, if not, move it to where you see fit.

As some people know, I work for Mac Tools doing their Technical Service stuff. This means I pretty much answer questions on tools all day long. I thought it might be useful to have a thread to ask questions about tools. Need to know where you can find them? What you might need for a job? Any tool questions are game. I deal with: generic tools, specialty tools, paint/body, shop equipment, diagnostic tools, etc...

So, that being said, does anyone have any questions.

Let me add, this is not an ad for Mac. We deal with over 300 vendors so I will point you in the direction you need. How you get it is up to you,

just go join here http://garagejournal.com/forum/

you can answer all the tool questions you want. and get learned on tools to.

p.s. where my fell off the truck lockers at bitch?

I didn't know about that site, hmm. I thought maybe I might be able to help guys out on here, everyone else can just call in lol.

If you have a distributor, tell him what you need and have him call the tool box hotline (he should have the number) Lynda will put him in touch with the guy that deals with all those types of boxes.

Guest Removed
I didn't know about that site, hmm. I thought maybe I might be able to help guys out on here, everyone else can just call in lol.

If you have a distributor, tell him what you need and have him call the tool box hotline (he should have the number) Lynda will put him in touch with the guy that deals with all those types of boxes.

you'll love that site. lots of tool learning's have been had on there.

i havent had a mac man in 2 years...that is the issue.

and im not talking about those type of scratch and dent ones...the "fell off the truck" ones ;)

you'll love that site. lots of tool learning's have been had on there.

i havent had a mac man in 2 years...that is the issue.

and im not talking about those type of scratch and dent ones...the "fell off the truck" ones ;)

Lol, I shoulda known you were talking about that.

If you need a Mac guy, I can see if there's someone in your district. What zip code do you work in?