Updated Collection

Guest Hal

I know it's not huge but, I updated my collection today. Pics are below.

The new guy: S&W M&P AR15

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/101_0172.jpg

And the rest of the bunch: Olympic Arms AR15, Cav Arms AK-47, HR 1871 12g, S&W M&P AR15, S&W M&P .45, and FNP-9

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/101_0175.jpg

how do you like the m&p ar? im looking into getting one of them

I haven't shot it yet, I just picked it up today. I didn't intend to buy anything yet, I just showed up to look at a Glock and this caught my eye. It was begging me to take it home.

Working on getting the Olympic gone, that's first on my list.

Evan, that is the compact. That is my main carry gun.

Did they start making black wood?

thats what i thought. whew. thought i was going crazy for a minute. just the light rail threw me off. good choice though!

A lot, at NASR. It was more than $1500, I'll say that.

I saw that last time I was at NASR. I don't think it was priced too ridiculous, considering retail for an M&P15T is 1800 and it has a couple accessories. In this lolbama panic its a blessing to even find one. Nice choice.

Send me a PM on the Ak too!

I saw that last time I was at NASR. I don't think it was priced too ridiculous, considering retail for an M&P15T is 1800 and it has a couple accessories. In this lolbama panic its a blessing to even find one. Nice choice.

Send me a PM on the Ak too!

Yeah, the accessories are what sold it. I was going to pick up one of Greg's but, this one was calling my name in there.

PM sent.

There's a test to buy an AR, if you can't disassemble the bolt, you aren't allowed to buy one.

That would leave ample inventory for the rest of us.

A guy was there buying a similar M&P 15 when I got mine. He didn't know a thing about it, especially not how to strip it.

You can't learn everything from a book. Unless you know someone and they let you practice on theirs how are you going to know how to field strip it before you buy?

Join the Army? :confused: