I hate to do it, but times are hard..

V8 Beast

FS: Anthony Green

After months of consideration I have finally decided to sell. This item comes with 2 formulas, one of which has run a best of 10.734 @ 130.33. With some added suspension upgrades this car could possibly run 10.5's this year. You will also gain a house in Reynoldsburg, a truck, and some cats!!!!

Pros: Has a website, knows a lot about gm vehicles, has a good job, multiple vehicles, connections with many people accross Ohio, he's half Jewish

Cons: Can be very touchy feely if you are a sexy black man, drives a firebird but does not have a mullet, he's half Jewish

Buying this item gives you access to administative areas, family linkage to Excell, and 2 adorable children. You may also gain access to cars such as a porsche and an svx... but I cannot be 100% sure on that.

Asking for $3762.99.. price is negotiable.

Pictures are available upon request.

TIA

Do you have receipts?

Any damage?

Since he likes black men I would have to assume their could be damage to the anal region. He also had a broken neck a while back but that has been fixed. Everything checked out ok and is running perfectly fine so there is no salvage title.

Yes, I have receipts for all of the work.. well... except for that one surgery in Mexico...

Damn,this is a steal. Can I have some Pics?

Is the anal damage due to large BM's or large BC's?

Disclaimer: BC stands for Black Cock,NOT Brian Carter.

Here is a computer generated image of what you will get.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/122/l_69da7f020eece91446b707fe8957ca4c.jpg

Are you running the returns?

no, i deduced that from the verbage in the orginal post.

in conclusion i would like to state that i am going to drive my fun car to work tomorrow, its up to you to figure out what one that is since both of them are fun:p

Are you willing to break up the package? I only want the truck, kids and cats. Don't need a moody ass man.... ;)

Sure, you can have the house too.

Sorry I do not finance. I will not trade for pistons, and I will not take kindly to any more low ball offers!

On a side note I will trade for hot womenz!!!

in conclusion i would like to state that i am going to drive my fun car to work tomorrow, its up to you to figure out what one that is since both of them are fun:p

:wtf: You don't think my rattletrap S10 is fun?:rolleyes:

BTW: Notice the sig, I'm happy you have fun cars to drive dick.