FS or trade: AK-47

Guest Hal

Obviously I'm liquidating some of my assets so it's time for the AK-47 to go.

This is a Century Arms AK chambered in the standard 7.62x39. I think I put ~300 rounds through it, I just haven't had it out very much. It is still in like new condition.

I'm asking $550. If you happen to have a 1911, I would be very interested in a trade.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/101_0175.jpg

Edited by Hal

Talk to me about those pistolas or 12ga.

The FNP-9 is for sale a couple threads below this one. The M&P .45 isn't going anywhere right now.

The 12g is just a basic HR 1871 $125 with ~50 shells.

You could probably get that out of it at NASR, if they don't have any on the shelf....

They didn't have any last time I was there. I'm a little annoyed seeing how much I overpaid for the AR so I'm trying to avoid going there lol. I'm just going to visit you guys from now on.

I'll probably throw it up on gunbroker.com in a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
ill trade my remington 11-48 riot grade autoloader with riot and field barrel. The wood has been redone and looks really good. It could use reblued but theres no rust. This was remingtons first autoloader and it works very well and is very controllably even with the riot barrel done to the large recoil spring under the forearm and the recoiling barrel action. Ill trade the shotgun plus $75.00 for the ak with no ammo. I live in New Albany so if you wanna see the gun just let me know since your next door to me in westerville.