Fucking PayPal

KillJoy

Ok heres the new scam that is going on with ebay and paypal..buyers are purchasing items, then filing claims against you for non reciept or item not received in exact condition. Heres how you fix that, make sure you save receipt from where you shipped package out and take lots of pictures. I have had 4 claims filed in the last 9 days on me and have lost none of them. I have over 70 positive feedbacks on ebay with 0 negative. Makes you want to drive to where the buyer lives and kick the fuck out of them.

Also ebay has this new rule that buyers leave you feedback on 4 different categories such as item, condtion, communication and something else. If your rating falls below 94% they place you on a temporary probation to where you can't sell anything for like 30days. Its fucking gay, I sell daily on ebay but honestly I have been questioning if it's even worth the hassles plus their selling fees are getting out of hand. I lose 3-10 dollars minimum on each transaction after paying insertion fees, final value fees and paypal fees

I had a big transaction last month be put on hold and I had to wait for the buyer to confirm before Paypal would give me the money. It was just a regular transaction, not with ebay. What sucked for me is the guy was out of the country at the time so it took forever for him to confirm the transaction, grrrrr.

I wonder who this person you speak of could be? :ninja:

Dealing with paypal out of the country is a huge pain in the ass. It is not easy to contact a company like that when they wont let you do it by email.

I have used Paypal 5 times in the past 2 months. The two most recent as well as the first of five transactions had no holds and money transferred immediately. The other two of five had holds that did not release until the UPS tracking delivery date passed.

Ok heres the new scam that is going on with ebay and paypal..buyers are purchasing items, then filing claims against you for non reciept or item not received in exact condition. Heres how you fix that, make sure you save receipt from where you shipped package out and take lots of pictures. I have had 4 claims filed in the last 9 days on me and have lost none of them. I have over 70 positive feedbacks on ebay with 0 negative. Makes you want to drive to where the buyer lives and kick the fuck out of them.

Also ebay has this new rule that buyers leave you feedback on 4 different categories such as item, condtion, communication and something else. If your rating falls below 94% they place you on a temporary probation to where you can't sell anything for like 30days. Its fucking gay, I sell daily on ebay but honestly I have been questioning if it's even worth the hassles plus their selling fees are getting out of hand. I lose 3-10 dollars minimum on each transaction after paying insertion fees, final value fees and paypal fees

Yep, take pictures and loads of them. Paypal is a joke, google checkout is better.