official call out thread

Qtr_pndr

No silly, you know its Hals week to do hair. You can pick out which matching pajamas we will all wear :D

Fuck that, I didn't know there would be clothing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% truth. We shall see who actually comes through with their talk.

Awww that's cute cupcake.

You have space and wanna help me put my shit in?? If so then let me know! Hahahaha otherwise STFU. I'm just trying to bring myself up to your level so you can have some fun with another 6 speed F-Body, instead of being king of the hill all by yourself :p

You have space and wanna help me put my shit in?? If so then let me know! Hahahaha otherwise STFU. I'm just trying to bring myself up to your level so you can have some fun with another 6 speed F-Body, instead of being king of the hill all by yourself :p

Ask Phil to help you :lol:

And thanks for the compliment but my car isn't all that. What happened in 2008 was just a fluke.

Ask Phil to help you :lol:

And thanks for the compliment but my car isn't all that. What happened in 2008 was just a fluke.

Lol good god I'm a serial drunk poster. But yeah, I really only need help putting my headers/y-pipe on. So I'll have to figure something out with that. If it stays nice this weekend I might just dive into it. Hopefully we'll be a half way decent matchup this year.