The Arnold

DaddyBuiltRacing

There is a link on the arnold website with the times for everything. I am going up on Friday to check it out.

Wheres this mythical link because I must be blind and do not see it. I see the link that tells what events are happening this year, but it doesn't say which day and time they are happening

Wheres this mythical link because I must be blind and do not see it. I see the link that tells what events are happening this year, but it doesn't say which day and time they are happening

http://arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/schedule.pdf

this is under the "schedule" tab on the lower left portion of the website enjoy

What a fucking joke that thing is. Today was the first and the last time I ever goto that waste of time. Its way too damn crowded, full of rude ass people and roid freaks.

Only cool part was I got to meet Rich Frankling, Brock Lesnar, Bobalu, Diego Sanchez, Uriah Faber, Tito Ortiz and Frank Mir.

If your into chicks that look like dudes in the face and rude people in general then this is the place for you.

What a fucking joke that thing is. Today was the first and the last time I ever goto that waste of time. Its way too damn crowded, full of rude ass people and roid freaks.

Only cool part was I got to meet Rich Frankling, Brock Lesnar, Bobalu, Diego Sanchez, Uriah Faber, Tito Ortiz and Frank Mir.

If your into chicks that look like dudes in the face and rude people in general then this is the place for you.

+1.....this is my 4th year going to it and what ive learned over the years is to just push ur way through the crowd, especially when they are giving out free stuff. People do the same, so why not? And yes it is toooooooo damn crowded! Deffinately not for a person thats clostrophobic (if thats how u spell it). It reminded me to much of the campus bars elbow to elbow. But theres some good lookin chics there though. NOT THE MANLY ONES!

+1.....this is my 4th year going to it and what ive learned over the years is to just push ur way through the crowd, especially when they are giving out free stuff. People do the same, so why not? And yes it is toooooooo damn crowded! Deffinately not for a person thats clostrophobic (if thats how u spell it). It reminded me to much of the campus bars elbow to elbow. But theres some good lookin chics there though. NOT THE MANLY ONES!

I did not see one extremely good looking model there for the whole time.

Or if you're serious about strength sports and happen to know how to get to the right people. There's a lot of good there to go with the bad.