Sunoco Max NOS? Anyone ever use?

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

I am about to pick up a 55 gallon drum of fuel for this summer. I ran C16 last year, but i have found Sunoco Max NOS which has very similar stats and is supposed to be comparable to C16. Does anyone have any experience with it? I tried to run one tank of cam2 110 last year even with the boost turned down a bit the knock control took over, it just barely does better than Shell 93. I can get a drum of Sunoco for $578, i pick it up from Lancaster and i was quoted almost $900 for the C16 delivered which i thought was way to much since i can get it at Pony at a ripoff for $90 for 5 gallons. I just can not handle buying 10 gallons at a time from Hamilton rd anymore.

Anyone have a fuel hook up or know where to get it?

Thanks

Guest GMoney
Don't you have an Evo?

I have heard a lot of guys loving the extra oxygenation of the Q16 which IIRC is also cheaper.

Edit: Maybe it's the same price as C16, but almost as good as VP import

Yes i have an evo, I will never run oxygenated fuel. It trashes any metal. I do not race the car enough to F with draining the tank all the time and flushing with regular gas. The car sits for weeks at time.

Guest GMoney
I feel sorry for you for paying so much. You can get it locally here for far less then that. I got me a 55 gallon drum coming.

I am not gonna pay that much. That's why am asking if anyone has a hook up on fuel or knows where to get it, your not helping...

Yes i have an evo, I will never run oxygenated fuel. It trashes any metal. I do not race the car enough to F with draining the tank all the time and flushing with regular gas. The car sits for weeks at time.

I have never heard of that problem with Q16. I have heard about it with VP import.

I feel sorry for you for paying so much. You can get it locally here for far less then that. I got me a 55 gallon drum coming.

You might as well have added "sucks to be you.... neener neener neener :p"

Hook the brother up.

Guest 614Streets
you can buy it by the 55 drum on sullivant or order it thru the guy that owns the citgo on hamilton

Wheres the lowest price you can get 55 gal of c16 at