Donating computers

Buck531

Anyone know where I can get rid of 5-7 old desktops? I'm talking PIII 700's and so on. Full towers with drives, etc. Somehow I keep collecting them. I'm tempted to just throw them out to the curb but I figured I could donate them and use it as a tax write off. Any ideas?

http://freegeekcolumbus.org/

FeeGeek Columbus accepts walk-in donations any time we're open. For our address and hours of operation, please see the sidebar to the left of this text. We accept all computers and computer peripherals, free of charge. Examples include, but are not limited to:

* complete computer systems -- Especially Intel PIII and above systems.

* mainboards

* modems

* video cards

* RAM -- We are very low on PC133 style RAM.

* hard drives

* uninterruptible power supplies

Nice. Hours of operation suck though, but I'll see what I can do.

This scares me though

Visit Our Warehouse

FreeGeek Columbus is located in the basement of the church at 82 E. 16th Ave. For our hours of operation, please refer to the sidebar to the left of this text.

Stop in and say hi! One of our volunteers will be happy to answer any questions you might have, as well as show you how you can participate in our programs!

Basement of a church. I wonder what else goes on down in the basement of a church :).