NTB Downtown - Thanks a TON guys

spankis

I just wanted to leave a little note thanking the guys at NTB downtown for all their help. I know many people have had good experiences with them, but I think they went a little above and beyond for me.

I took my car in for an alignment after installing my coilovers in the fall, and pretty much nothing would work right. We spent 3 hours playing with it, but the car just would not cooperate. I ran into some major issues with 275 tire clearance with correct camber, as well as fighting some old VERY frozen suspension components. Needless to say I fixed all the little problems over the winter with some new suspension links, wheel spacers, longer studs, etc. and Derek was able to work me in today while I had some time! Even after however many months he didn't charge me for another alignment, and Andy set my car up exactly how I wanted it.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/StealthNTBpic.jpg

As anybody with a very adjustable suspension knows, fine tuning all the crap into alignment can be a large pain in the ass.... especially on a 15 year old car.

I know Derek, Andy, and Dave all put some time into fixing me up. Thanks a lot guys!