People with Yahoo email addresses.....

Casper

http://mail.google.com/mail/signup

Trust me, it's for your own good.

I've been dealing with Yahoo trying to get them to accept Ohio Riders emails. Right now about 20% are making it through. I'm done. I give up. Anybody with a Yahoo email should definitely switch to an email provider that doesn't suck balls. Gmail is my favorite. Hotmail, as much as I hate Microsoft, is better than Yahoo.

:nono:

Most of my OR emails are now filtering to my spam mail.

More info. You were never getting them and now they're making it to your spam box? Or you were getting them fine in your inbox and now they're going to your spam box?

I get a shit ton and I have yahoo email. I send them to spam on purpose so they dont clog up my inbox.

I can see which threads have responses and dump them all at once.

Dude.... are you serious? You send them to your spam box!? If you're not joking, then you're the reason we keep getting blocked as spam for Yahoo. WHen you do that, Yahoo keeps track. So many emails from a domain marked as spam and BAM, we're blocked. Don't do that!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want the emails, turn them off in your User CP.

I get a shit ton and I have yahoo email. I send them to spam on purpose so they dont clog up my inbox.

I can see which threads have responses and dump them all at once.

Dude.... are you serious? You send them to your spam box!? If you're not joking, then you're the reason we keep getting blocked as spam for Yahoo. WHen you do that, Yahoo keeps track. So many emails from a domain marked as spam and BAM, we're blocked. Don't do that!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want the emails, turn them off in your User CP.

hide.gif

2381948975_57c358b541.jpg?v=0

done... reconrat.ohio@gmail.com

whodathunk so many people got the name ReconRat...

btw, yahoo does not allow forwarding to gmail unless you have a premium account at yahoo. At least not the last time I tried... yup, they sux