Complete SR20DET Part out (S14) Lots of parts!

Brandon

I have a new V8 making its way into my S14 now, so I need to sell the SR20det pieces, and there are lots.

Completely built bottem end, ZERO miles since this winters refresh

-CP pistons

-Crower rods

-OEM crank

Built upper end

-.5mm oversized Brian crower valves

- New keepers and comp springs and ti retainers

- Jwt C1 Cams

I have all the other pieces to the motor, which I sandblasted 80 perecent of the pieces, and they look brand new! Also have a freshly polished valve cover.

I have the stock ECU, and the s13 - s14 wiring harness ready to roll.

I will sell everything in the swap you need for 5000 OBO! (that includes transmission as well)

I also have a lot of other items from the engine

PeakBoost topmount t2 manifold cermaic coated -750 obo

Garrett gt30R never used! Polished compressor cover, same black ceramic hot side coating - 950 firm.

I have an AEM EMS for the car as well -900 firm (and the base tune, or tuning help I can offer free)

I have a FMIC 24X12X3 - 100 dollars

Tial 38mm waste gate - 125 leaded valve

Act 6 puck clutch kit and alumnium aasco flywheel - 100 each respectivly

I have a lot of other items, but this is the jist of it all. These are all my personal items, I can accept all forms of payment, paypal, visa mastercard discover ect.

-Brandon

(call me at the shop for questions 614-444-5884)

Need to move these items quickly, and i will make a HELL of a bulk discount deal on the whole build if some one is interested!

Brandon, ill forward this over to ohiodrifting and also let a few freinds know about it.

That site is filled with cheap ass lowballers, everysingle person ive ever delt with trys to low ball the shit out of me, and say they are broke lol......and bunch of rusted out shitty cars.

either way seems like you have many good parts on the car and hopfully goes to a good person.

That site is filled with cheap ass lowballers, everysingle person ive ever delt with trys to low ball the shit out of me, and say they are broke lol......and bunch of rusted out shitty cars.

either way seems like you have many good parts on the car and hopfully goes to a good person.

yea there's a good amount of low ballers on there but there's a select few members that are not that bad.