Mopar

Guest Removed
lol at this tread. i call bs

it the interwebz, everything is bs

on another note, this is being held till its time

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/EliminatorBlockDSC00762.jpg

:D

Guest Removed
Do like I do. Keep abusing the hell out of it while putting together a bigger block to replace it with once it goes.

word..tryying to find the pic of the crank i have wrapped in a towel, i found on a deal of a lifetime. seems the 604ci is going very very slowly:D

Guest Removed
^ do want. lol

no you need to want to junk yard turbo your low compression motor..

like this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mvc006f4zq.jpg

Guest 614Streets
Screw you guys, I'm going home.

This will add at least another season of me not having shit out. ftmfl

Nah way that blows. How much power was this going to have?

Guest Removed
You know I have a passenger and back seat you can ride along........ :bangbang:

i guess that would be a good idea since we will have to stop every 15mins to fix it.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

and your tranny friend im sure will have shoot gun. at list you'll have a built in jack :p

i call bullshit, i got a text from your ass a month ago saying saying your motor was making 450 to the crank,which means maybe 330 to the wheels and in that heavy ass duster mid to maybe low 13s. possible 12s,so stop crying about somthing i dont even think you have stick that shit in and run it til it blow you vagina.

Keep your money at home when you go out so you don't lose it :lol:

Guest tbutera2112
no you need to want to junk yard turbo your low compression motor..

like this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mvc006f4zq.jpg

shit, i aint made of money!

wait...i just read something on a 318 making over 500...what gives?

and i thought the 340x block was the strong one?

500 is cake for just about any sbm, 360s have bigger mains and smaller bores than a 340.

i bet he had kenny get on here to post about a stock motor to help him set it all up...he will show up this year with a "stock motor because he couldnt finish his" and say its slow...then start taking money

Can't say the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but I wouldn't go that far to hustle the home team.

Oh well luther , guess you can start the project thread now.

Yep, I guess you have a point lol. I'm still not going to :)

I'm still on the stock block but I don't think I will push it must past 350whp. I just can't deal with the lag required to get higher.

Thats crazy I thought wrx's were some what good to mod, I was making that power on a shitty big 16g on a dsm 9 years ago while in highschool when 16g's where the cool shit. you put together a somewhat decent head with springs,cams ect you can make up for min lag down low and make it up on the top end of things. Id rather make the power more mid and top end then all downlow. awd and a 2 step is a wonderful thing.

Guest 614Streets
i guess that would be a good idea since we will have to stop every 15mins to fix it.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

and your tranny friend im sure will have shoot gun. at list you'll have a built in jack :p

lol , I am going to do a burnout in your driveway :bangbang:

Guest Removed
lol , I am going to do a burnout in your driveway :bangbang:

do what i do, do them in the garage coming out, down the driveway and all over the street in front of the house. hell the street out front looked like a f1 starting grid. and when people bitch , do hole shots in there drive way :p

Guest 614Streets
do what i do, do them in the garage coming out, down the driveway and all over the street in front of the house. hell the street out front looked like a f1 starting grid. and when people bitch , do hole shots in there drive way :p

Lol. When I was a pup , people used to always do burnouts in front of the finn house on headley , especially ricart. It was every night in the summer. :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112

lol last time i was over there was tire marks in the garage leading out the door into the driveway!

im wonderin how many of those tire marks are from my car :ninja: