I put slicks on the rear of the car

Sam1647545489

Make sure you use anti seize, you don't want those bad boys getting stuck.

Good point, I may actually swap them to the plastic caps that don't need to be removed to inject air. They are also .5oz lighter than the metal counterparts, less rotating mass ftw.

Good point, I may actually swap them to the plastic caps that don't need to be removed to inject air. They are also .5oz lighter than the metal counterparts, less rotating mass ftw.

for a complex swap like this you might wanna take it somewhere and have a professional do it. There can be alot of complications when undertaking a project like this.

for a complex swap like this you might wanna take it somewhere and have a professional do it. There can be alot of complications when undertaking a project like this.

I suggest using a roll back and documenting every strap they use, in case of legal trouble later.

I will be rotating my valve stem caps this weekend, pics will be posted upon completion.

Since you will be having the caps off, i recommend rotating the air in your tires as well. I regret not doing mine when I did my valve caps.

the drinking is the only reason I watch nascar. Left turn, drink beer, left turn, drink beer... rinse then repeat.

Sounds like a good drinking game..."Alright, everytime they make a left turn you take a shot"

Sounds like how Greg starts sucking peckers. Get really drunk, really fast then dicks just start getting shoved in his mouth and he's too drunk to remember it's really gay.

Ah, NASCAR.

Sounds like how Greg starts sucking peckers. Get really drunk, really fast then dicks just start getting shoved in his mouth and he's too drunk to remember it's really gay.

Ah, NASCAR.

yet somehow your pants are always the first ones to hit the floor

Ah, NASCAR.

By saying this, you admit to have sucked my wanger, and are hereby declared the gayest member of the thread.

You look so cute in that blonde wig...

:funny: :funny: http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bowdown.gif

By saying this, you admit to have sucked my wanger, and are hereby declared the gayest member of the thread.

You look so cute in that blonde wig...

I am neither confirming nor denying these alligations.... I'm just saying your semen tastes like pineapple