Pickerington Newb

vnmous04

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my subframe out of my Fiero earlier this year and did the same strip and paint for rust protection.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks,

I seen it when it came out and couldnt let it go back in like that.

Nice man...we have similar mods. You had your dynoed?

When I got it three years ago the guy said 460 460. I had it dyno tuned in virginia beach. I had toyo ra1's on it and it lost traction on the rollers. I will be doing some shit soon and will have it dynoed again by summer. Hoping to see that 700 mark with alot of spray

When I got it three years ago the guy said 460 460. I had it dyno tuned in virginia beach. I had toyo ra1's on it and it lost traction on the rollers. I will be doing some shit soon and will have it dynoed again by summer. Hoping to see that 700 mark with alot of spray

Two Words on that Dyno.....

DYNO BRIAN

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Welcome fellow ford guy!

Man I know it is for a good reason but I still cringe a little seeing a 04 cobra in the many peices. Man I still want a 03-04 ......

That will just give me a reason to throw in a 5.4 its all good.

• Upvote 1

Welcome! I like the car and the Dog. Pickerington is okay by me. When you said you work for Daifuku I thought of all the times I've driven by the sign. My buddy always asks me what they do there as we go by, I say "I dunno" , and then he yells "Day Fuke You!!!"....gets me everytime.