GTP112

V8 Beast

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gtp112, once again, just like in your original intro, you're pussing out. People offer to race for money and you can't back up your shit talk. At least 5 people in this thread called you out and you won't do anything about it. I bet my stock LS1 with a slipping clutch would take your shit. I'm beginning to wonder if your car is even close to as fast as you claim it is

Guest Removed
gtp112, once again, just like in your original intro, you're pussing out. People offer to race for money and you can't back up your shit talk. At least 5 people in this thread called you out and you won't do anything about it. I bet my stock LS1 with a slipping clutch would take your shit. I'm beginning to wonder if your car is even close to as fast as you claim it is

i can fix that for you ;)

I encourage everyone to go look at this worthless fuck's original intro thread. So many ppl called him out and all he did was bitch out. He has no pics, no vids, no dyno sheets, no nothing except for hopes and dreams and a loud ass mouth. Until I see some proof I don't believe he even has a halfway fast GTP. Dude probably has a 12-speed Schwinn or some shit

Well anyway i just went in the freazer and found the most amazing thing in the world FUCKING HOT POCKETS FUCK YEA

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/bigtgun3/92314384_1de8874200.jpg

I just opened my front door to "wings over columbus try em out there fukin awsome!

this guy tooled up daves for sale thread..wtf

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=894493#post894493

yeah $250 wtf?

I sold it to some guy that saw it on craigslist bye bye headache

now I just have to decide wether I want a big block chevette another buick or look for another mustang

Guest Removed
yeah $250 wtf?

now I just have to decide wether I want a big block chevette another buick or look for another mustang

shit, i was so back and forth between notchback, 68 fastback, or BB shelby clone built my way

shit any car thats runs and drives is a 500 car i mean really :rolleyes:

haha i thought this guy was long gone/....again being a little bitch calling people out for money an then gettin pussy hurt an backing out ...there were a few people that accepted your call out.... an you havent accepted./... dam little bitch its cool.

Guest Removed
Ok my special little children.

Who wants to get drug down the 1/4 this spring. Lets say 5 spots. Bring your cash kiddies.

No whining, Although i doubt well see the magicl "neon killing" vw on the list.

ill take the top spot and let you pick your your loss.

Ok i want to see this Billion doller GTP pos ok cuz i think your b'sing everyone and sience i think i have the slowest car in hear race me wearever u want u pick and see if u can beat me befor u try and take one of the faster cars ok scooter ?