GTP112

V8 Beast

That may be, but nobody carried it to the extremes that I have. My car weighs in at just over 2900lbs RACE WEIGHT if that gives you any clue. Our last venture out netted traps in in the high 120's. That was before a couple other mods.

If you think your mazda pos has a shot let me know. We'll do $5,000 heads up.

Let's see who has balls.

Weak sauce. If you know them and the cars they've built you'd understand.

You want to run my Mazda? Sure. Show up and ante up to those that have already called you out too. That is unless you're too much of a pussy with Herpes to actually run anything but a little 4-banger? You make me want to go get my GTP's back.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, comments from the drift fag. Take your weak ass german POS and go crawl into some dude's butthole. I think that is common place over there?

Maybe you should man up and get your wallet out and dance with

this POS VW...........

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_a05987c925274ed2bf5be747b1106d56.jpg

Ur move playa

Damn looks like I'm 3rd in line.

Fuck YOU Rob I want 5k.

I trap in the 120's also How about an 80 roll or you cant spin your tires that high up in the MPH range?

That may be, but nobody carried it to the extremes that I have. My car weighs in at just over 2900lbs RACE WEIGHT if that gives you any clue. Our last venture out netted traps in in the high 120's. That was before a couple other mods.

If you think your mazda pos has a shot let me know. We'll do $5,000 heads up.

Let's see who has balls.

Hahahahaha what a complete fucking tool. You call out a stock Mazdaspeed 3 for $5k, what do you think this is? The Fast and the Furious? Good god stop being so butthurt, it's obvious mommy and daddy didn't love you enough, but don't take it out on us. Go take some vagisil.

(and that wasn't a knock on your car Tim haha)

Let this serve as a warning for all of you out there who don't want to kiss moderatorr ass.

This is the shit they will do. OMG i don't wan to play kiss ass with the v8 beast faggot. OH NOES Now I am herpes.

Like I said from the beginning this place is run by a bunch of children. I will continue to lurk and enjoy myself, but probably will refrane from posting much of anything lest I get my hand slapped and my name changed to butthole or something next.

Peace out

I like this guy. Lets meet up for some drinks and talk shit about our mods :cool:

Wow, everyone is growing a pair.

Sure, I'll drag that "neonkiller" POS VW in the 1/4. I heard about this guy anyway. Without race gas the car is worthless, and to top it all off, it aint' worth a shit in the 1/4 anyway.

I'd like it in 20's and 100's please. You may be good at "killing neons" but this is bit more than you can handle son.

LOCKED IN.

Guest Removed

Sure, I'll drag that "neonkiller" POS VW in the 1/4. I heard about this guy anyway. Without race gas the car is worthless, and to top it all off, it aint' worth a shit in the 1/4 anyway.

I'd like it in 20's and 100's please. You may be good at "killing neons" but this is bit more than you can handle son.

LOCKED IN.

:confused:biting off more then you can chew as is son with the vw?

but what about mine? maybe you should go read the bottom on the first page.:gtfo:

LOCKED IN.

No no, not locked in. You have now backed out of your original callout. My blower > yours in a 1/4. True story.

Guest tbutera2112

LOCKED IN.

pretty sure he said 80 roll....you didnt lock in shit

LOCKED IN.

Word 80 roll it is.

Cant wait to fuck your shit up.

You agreed to my race and not a 1320.

You are an IDIOT.

I didnt ask for a 1320 race it was an 80 roll...

I trap in the 120's also How about an 80 roll or you cant spin your tires that high up in the MPH range?

80 -180 is a long way for your automatichopesanddreams transmission in your GTP

:confused:biting off more then you can chew as is son with the vw?

but what about mine? maybe you should go read the bottom on the first page.:gtfo:

Even I know better. Does your piece even run ? It would probably explode 1/2 way down ending my 8 years of research and investment. I think that thing has run for 2 days in the last 5 years.

Guest Removed
Even I know better. Does your piece even run ? It would probably explode 1/2 way down ending my 8 years of research and investment. I think that thing has run for 2 days in the last 5 years.

who said you was running my shit bitch? and its only been down 2 years and ran for 3. where was you then. oh under your rock

remember i drive several people cars, cause they dont want to get caught racing.

or will you bitch up and not run on the street?

and your investment will more then likely drop and trans anyway

Word 80 roll it is.

Cant wait to fuck your shit up.

You agreed to my race and not a 1320.

You are an IDIOT.

I didnt ask for a 1320 race it was an 80 roll...

No retard, I agreed to drag you down the 1/4. I don't streetrace like you are your homo friends looking to get put into jail so you can spend time with your boyfriends.

Like I said your car is worthless in the 1/4 so shut up and let the adults talk.

KTHANKSBYE!

• Downvote 1

Guest Removed
I don't streetrace like you are your homo friends looking to get put into jail so you can spend time with your boyfriends.

see theres the cop out

so what you wanna do at the track then? you even sign up for this years event?

or will you and not show?

No retard, I agreed to drag you down the 1/4. I don't streetrace like you are your homo friends looking to get put into jail so you can spend time with your boyfriends.

Like I said your car is worthless in the 1/4 so shut up and let the adults talk.

KTHANKSBYE!

Did you not see what you posted and I posted?

It right here again for you. And I quote myself asking for a 80 roll see below.

Maybe you should man up and get your wallet out and dance with

this POS VW...........

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_a05987c925274ed2bf5be747b1106d56.jpg

Ur move playa

Damn looks like I'm 3rd in line.

Fuck YOU Rob I want 5k.

and you said Sure.