GTP112

V8 Beast

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from work.

Lets play chess.... I'll make the first move.

Will you sign up for the CR track event? Its a yes or no answer. Responding to anyone else or not at all before answering this just proves that you are a worthless bitch...

You kiddies pitch in and buy me a spot. If you want me to compete in your special olympics you gotta pay my way in.

Guest Removed
You kiddies pitch in and buy me a spot. If you want me to compete in your special olympics you gotta pay my way in.

fuck you you little bitch..so you're saying you dont even have $25 to pay a entry fee :rolleyes:

this fucking douche dont have 5K to race with let alone 25k to race said call outs

fuck it I got your entry fee covered. ant ill hand it to you in cash..

NOW WHATS YOUR NEXT COP OUT?

Fuck it, here ya go. Since you seem to be scared of anything with more then 400 hp, I got $200 that says 1, your car doesnt trap over 120, 2, the fucking trans drops out, and 3 that you get drug down the fucking track anyway by a lil single cam 4.6....

Since you already have free admission to the spring track day, should be an easy $200 for ya, right?