GTP112

V8 Beast

lol at this thread. it would be some crazy ass shit though if this guy did show up to an event that some of our "fast" cars were at and walked em. but that would never happen in a perfect world. all we get are trolls that come on here running they're mouth to us. :(

nice vw in ur sig

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise Surprise no PM From V8Dicklicker.

Oh well, I guess you guys can go suck wang or whatever it is you do.

peace out

Z32Daddy or l|ll|llll|ll|lll|ll| aka Barcode, whatever your alias of the day is, if you are real then verify it. Post a pic of you, your beast and the work you've done to it, reference one living soul from the car scene that can prove you're real.

You've referenced in each of your other threads and here that you've been warned or made aware of things about CR from others, so who are these mysterious friends that walk this earth....

How about that for the $5k bet. Prove to us you got the balls to come forth. Then proceed to explain your IP address issue that's been suspected and exposed.

Come on man...make a move.

55 year old guy mouthing off on a website he couldn't even figure out how to join. then talking about his 'make believe' car on here, challenging multiple people, then backing down. i'd kill myself if that's what i become in 20 years.

Guest Removed
Z32Daddy or l|ll|llll|ll|lll|ll| aka Barcode, whatever your alias of the day is, if you are real then verify it. Post a pic of you, your beast and the work you've done to it, reference one living soul from the car scene that can prove you're real.

You've referenced in each of your other threads and here that you've been warned or made aware of things about CR from others, so who are these mysterious friends that walk this earth....

How about that for the $5k bet. Prove to us you got the balls to come forth. Then proceed to explain your IP address issue that's been suspected and exposed.

Come on man...make a move.

I have a very good idea of who this douche is!

32 year old scott From un-Intensemotorsports http://www.intense-racing.com/ 10.195 in the 1/4 mile :rolleyes:

Guest Removed
Homo's each and every one of you.

Like I said I PM"d V8ASSLICKER to try and get my spot secured. We'll see if he ever responds or if he will just pretend that I never did it.

Who knows, the average IQ I'm sure is just over 50 ...

i paid for the extra spot today, so i have your spot hows that sound?

i did it just incase you are real. if not then its one extra car coming with me on the track day

Like I said I PM"d V8ASSLICKER to try and get my spot secured. We'll see if he ever responds or if he will just pretend that I never did it.

He'll be here tonight....count on it. He doesn't play bullshit games either. Either way, consider yourself in on the event, so quit bitching about that as an excuse. Someone here will ante up if not already to get you there.

Now how about those references of live people, other boards, and pics.....you know...verifiable proof? Save the childish comments. Come on tough guy....put away the e-thug attitude and my car is faster than your bullshit. Just put up or shut up. Make a real intro post already.

I'll make it easy for you.....here's what I consider the best template to work from. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61434&highlight=intro

While you're at it, consider the car and poster about as real as it gets. Call him out. I'm sure he'd love to entertain your challenge.

You don't need to PM him, you can send me your info and then Paypal CR the money for a spot.

Again, I am calling you out on the 24th. You can cough up the $25, and you have your $5k money race with Sam. I will also make sure that when you line your car up in the other lane, I will be there to walk you from mine.

LMAO!! Wow at the name calling. Lucky for you I'm a sucker for an underdawg and its obvious that your CR's whipping boy right now.

If we are lucky you will show up and actually have a fast car..... But Something tells me that the $25 will go towards my wife hot lapping the Envoy.

LMAO!! Wow at the name calling. Lucky for you I'm a sucker for an underdawg and its obvious that your CR's whipping boy right now.

If we are lucky you will show up and actually have a fast car..... But Something tells me that the $25 will go towards my wife hot lapping the Envoy.

So did this turd actually PM you at all ?

Are you sure you want to do that? I did. It was bad. lol

Yeah, why not. 2 weeks ago I sparred 6 roounds. 2 with a MMA fighter, 2 with a Kick boxer and 2 with a"tuff guy"

I think it's a joke. Pretty sure he's just fucking with us. Why else would he keep backing down? I don't think this "super fast" GTP in question even exists

Yeah, but if it's fake why pick a GTP!? I have one and even at it's fastest I never shit talked like it was an 8 second car. If it's worth half a fuck then it only runs MAYBE mid 11's.