catless exhausts

jeffro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I sure don't have one. No five-o issues here. On a scale from 1 to loud as ballz my car is probably a 7. As long as you keep it somewhat quiet around the policia they'll never have a reason to look under your car.

Guest Removed
When was the last time you were emissions-checked in Ohio? Oh that's right, this state doesn't do that. The worst you'll get from a regular cop is a loud exhaust ticket.

wrong..most of this state does do it..just not here. big money politics have kept it from here(columbus) :D

dayton, akron , cleveland and im sure theres more that do it aswell..and im not totally sure on all of them that do!

now, you can still get in trouble for it on a road side inspection. but when was the last time anyone around here got hit with that?

I'd hate to do it in a DD cause my car stinks like hell without it, but it'd just burn out anyway. It's always a personal favorite of mine though to chop off a Prius and let them inhale the fumes for a few miles :D

Rob's correct that they e-check in many places around the state, but it's been mostly kept out of the capital because all of the gov't cars would have to be checked (and fixed likely) which would cost the state a ton of money.

I have been running with no Cats on any of the mustang that I have owned. My cobra is by far a 20 and have never been pulled over. That is in tulsa, virginia beach, mansfield and columbus. You just need to be smart on how you drive.