catless exhausts

jeffro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong..most of this state does do it..just not here. big money politics have kept it from here(columbus) :D

dayton, akron , cleveland and im sure theres more that do it aswell..and im not totally sure on all of them that do!

now, you can still get in trouble for it on a road side inspection. but when was the last time anyone around here got hit with that?

No, 7 of the 88 counties E-check, I think only 2 do a sniffer.

Hmm.. I remember someone going 100+ with an open down pipe, catching up to a cop on the loop at 1am. Funny we didn't get a ticket for that. ;)

I used to be a ninja. What you didnt see were the chinese stars I threw at the criminal he had in the back seat.

Guest Removed
No, 7 of the 88 counties E-check, I think only 2 do a sniffer.

well he said ohio doesn't do it :p

i knew it was something like that. but even on the E-check the shop is suppose to check to see if the cats are in place

my car has no cat's and on a scale of 1-10 its a 20 I've been pulled over 4 times for loud exhaust and ticketed once so just depends on the cop's mood

How the hell have you been pulled over for loud exhaust? Stop driving through neighborhoods in first gear idiot. :)

I probablly have the loudest car in this thread and I have NEVER had a problem with police and my exhaust.

well he said ohio doesn't do it :p

i knew it was something like that. but even on the E-check the shop is suppose to check to see if the cats are in place

In that case, you just cut the heat shields off the stock cats and weld them to the new pipe. ;)

I had cops on 2 seperate occasions compliment my mustang on how good it sounded when i had my cattless pipe on it.

the year or two before that with cats, nothing.

Moral of the story: Catless pipes are Po-Po approved :D

even cities that used to e-check have been getting rid of it in the last few years because it costs too much.

we have to have state inspection stickers here in west virginny, howevery all you have to do is know someone haha.

to fuel the emissions commies, one car without cats pollutes as much as 99 that do if i remember right. and thats average cars, i wonder what the equal of a big nasty big block is haha.

hell my dad's 72 olds has a 455 and is running rich as hell, id say its equal to a good 200+ normal cars

How the hell have you been pulled over for loud exhaust? Stop driving through neighborhoods in first gear idiot. :)

I probablly have the loudest car in this thread and I have NEVER had a problem with police and my exhaust.

I'm not sure, I think you are Craig are a very close tie.

I was in 5th gear going down gender road the 2 cops were sitting at the gas station, and I don't think your car is as loud as mine, I had 1 cop tell me he heard me for miles before I finally drove by, luckily he was in a good mood and just gave me a warning

$20 says I'm louder :D btw jones when I left QS&L I wasn't getting on it, I was cruising the ramp in 5th gear at a low rpm then I sped up to merge

I have NO idea wtf you are talking about. I was the one of the last of the people out of the lot. Me and AJ were within a 1/2 mile of each other all the way home.

There was this annoying anus that kept going in and out of his lane. I HATE people

I have NO idea wtf you are talking about. I was the one of the last of the people out of the lot. Me and AJ were within a 1/2 mile of each other all the way home.

There was this annoying anus that kept going in and out of his lane. I HATE people

you clowns were still there when I left