Buick guys are more gangster than anyone else.

kenny

I've seen a few bad ass RX8's at Nelson Fun Days. Was just talking about going up on 5/8 and one I saw there last year.

There's was a really nice Boosted Mustang there one time last year, the same day a decked out RX-8 was there and they were both having a blast. The back straight was owned by Ford, but the Mazda ate him up on the rest of the track. At the end of the day, yeah, the Mazda was faster. So said the clock.

If you've done any sort of road racing you should know that the car is 10% of the equation.

Put equal drivers in both cars and post result (assuming the Mustang was actually setup to race and not just there dicking off like a lot of people do).

Even with Schumacher behind the wheel, the RX8 is a fucking turd.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've done any sort of road racing you should know that the car is 10% of the equation.

I do and agree with just about every sport or hobby, it's the one in control that makes the magic.

Even with Schumacher behind the wheel, the RX8 is a fucking turd.

So say you, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

I do and agree with just about every sport or hobby, it's the one in control that makes the magic.

With that said, why would you use that weak ass example you posted?

So say you, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Did you forget about Mazda buying them back for being down on power, or are you choosing to ignore it?

With that said, why would you use that weak ass example you posted?

because it was something just brought up yesterday and e-dicking around with you on the subject isn't what I'm going to spend a sunny Friday doing. this thread / subject isn't that interesting.

Did you forget about Mazda buying them back for being down on power, or are you choosing to ignore it?

not ignoring it. see above.

because it was something just brought up yesterday and e-dicking around with you on the subject isn't what I'm going to spend a sunny Friday doing. this thread / subject isn't that interesting.

not ignoring it. see above.

It isn't that interesting because you don't understand.

Also known as "I post on a racing board but nothing I own, or will ever own is fast".

Cute. Seriously.

LOL where to begin

I coulda bought a random v8, turbo buick or whatever tickles ur tampon but in the end I didn't want just some straight line rocket. I've had quick cars in the past that were bought by me and I knew how to drive them. 68 chevelle ss w/ 383 stroker and 4speed muncie rockcrusher tranny, 01 mustang cobra with boltons(wish I had an o3/04 at the time). I've also was in the sportbike scene for a couple years with my 05 kawa zx6r 636 ninja w/ underseat 2bros. exhaust(yes I rode twisties all the time, I live on rt.250 in st.clairsville and its twisty heaven). been there done that.

But now I want something dif. something more handling wise in the car catagory so I went w/ the rx8 already knowing it was a torqueless wonder but wanted it for its handling capablity. Then from there I liked what the 1.8t GLI offered so I am now with it. And just for the record i'm more of a muddin truck/4wheeler riding kind of person then a 1/4 mile drag run guy anyways. I got an 85 bronco as my mudder and a raptor in my stable. I'd rather be plowing through mudholes climbing hills then trying to click off the best 60ft. time any day of the week.

But in the end I can always go buy a fast car but u'll still be a lil bitch ass manlet that talks tough on the internets. And yes, i'll be comming up to some meets and dynodays along w/ track events w/ my slow vw so i'll catch you there.

-Paul:)

LOL where to begin

I coulda bought a random v8, turbo buick or whatever tickles ur tampon but in the end I didn't want just some straight line rocket. I've had quick cars in the past that were bought by me and I knew how to drive them. 68 chevelle ss w/ 383 stroker and 4speed muncie rockcrusher tranny, 01 mustang cobra with boltons(wish I had an o3/04 at the time). I've also was in the sportbike scene for a couple years with my 05 kawa zx6r 636 ninja w/ underseat 2bros. exhaust(yes I rode twisties all the time, I live on rt.250 in st.clairsville and its twisty heaven). been there done that.

But now I want something dif. something more handling wise in the car catagory so I went w/ the rx8 already knowing it was a torqueless wonder but wanted it for its handling capablity. Then from there I liked what the 1.8t GLI offered so I am now with it. And just for the record i'm more of a muddin truck/4wheeler riding kind of person then a 1/4 mile drag run guy anyways. I got an 85 bronco as my mudder and a raptor in my stable. I'd rather be plowing through mudholes climbing hills then trying to click off the best 60ft. time any day of the week.

But in the end I can always go buy a fast car but u'll still be a lil bitch ass manlet that talks tough on the internets. And yes, i'll be comming up to some meets and dynodays along w/ track events w/ my slow vw so i'll catch you there.

PS: Your car looks seksy.

Transbrakes are for lamers who won't buy a manual car. Lulz

No seriously anyone who likes drag racing should know what one is. If not you need a new hobby.

That isn't actually a tbrake so to speak, more a form of line lock :cool:

EAR cough cough gasp cough

I promise you that my favorite type of racing you buick could not even remotely stand a chance. Straight lines are fun but I prefer to play in the dirt.

All forms of racing aside from nascar are racing!

thats cus you suck at drag racing and your car cant reach 12's;)

Transbrakes are for lamers who won't buy a manual car. Lulz

No seriously anyone who likes drag racing should know what one is. If not you need a new hobby.

Thanks for making it clear you have no idea what the fuck is going out.

Exit thread, return to cock sucking.

KTHXBYE

LOL where to begin

That's a lot of text to say you have no racing experience. It's always the ones that don't know what it takes to go fast that hate. Cracks me the fuck up every time.

That's a lot of text to say you have no racing experience. It's always the ones that don't know what it takes to go fast that hate. Cracks me the fuck up every time.

I know what it takes to go fast, I just choose to go a dif. route w/ my cars nowadays.

And i'm not hating, just stating that ur a fucking clown

I know what it takes to go fast, I just choose to go a dif. route w/ my cars nowadays.

And i'm not hating, just stating that ur a fucking clown

Hi, I like contradicting myself too. Can we be friends?

Oh really? When is the last time a manual car needed a transbrake?

The amount of stupid in this post is mind blowing.

I'll give you a hint since you're obviously just that retarded: the car pictured doesn't have a transbrake.

Post a time slip, road course lap time, anything.

I use to go to 8th mile drag strips back in 01-03' b/c thats the only strips around where I live. And I doubt I have those slips just sitting around here. Nothing recent though just b/c I never had the time to drive some distance to any road courses/drag strips. Doesn't mean my buddies and I along w/ others didn't race from time to time on the road but thats old news. This year, I plan to come to some drag events, road course outings, and such. Never had the time before but i'm def. making it this year.

So theres ur answer slick willy. 8th mile tracks back in the day, didn't keep timeslips b/c we didn't care to keep them, played on the highways here and there, thats it