QS&L Tonight: 3/13

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday the 13th + cold weather + no racing + standing around pointlessly = me not being there.

V8 Beast is a douche' :D

Edited by OGRE
because its true

Guest Removed
Although i did not introduce myself, It was nice to see who comes out to these events. Not sure if it is the brightest idea to advertise where you all will be though. Makes it easy for concerned citizens to record license plates for public safety.

im calling :bs:

Guest 614Streets
Although i did not introduce myself, It was nice to see who comes out to these events. Not sure if it is the brightest idea to advertise where you all will be though. Makes it easy for concerned citizens to record license plates for public safety.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/138657140_cb015c4d06.jpg?v=0

U should of showded tonight Mr Million Doller GTP It would of been fun seeing u pull up in a beater

Yeah, I'm tired of you. Log in on your other account if you want to read this shit. This account has been banned for excessive amounts of fail.

We owned the entire half of QS&L, it was great :D

The GTP guy is full of it. The story goes, he's afraid for his life :lol:

LOL! I wont give you my address to sign me up for the track event because somebody from CR may come to my house and beat me with a wet noodle :lol:

Sorry we cant add on any more tables... its already a fire hazard. CR shuts it down!