QS&L Tonight: 3/13

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for coming out, we missed you dearly.

OKTHANKSBYENOW

You're much less cute in person. I was disappointed. Please use a different picture next time in your Craigslist ad.

i stopped by the door an talked to anthony an sean but didnt make it in, damn date! oh well hope yall had fun hope to see you guys soon.. i met fubar or whatever his name is on here outside sonic while i was waiting for my movie..

WAT

I agree.. We also need to find a place that has enough room to hold 30 - 60 people in one area.

I wonder if we could just rent out a hall for a meet? Is there a way that could work? Or better yet get one of those areas at a park, like Blacklick has (no V8Beast not black dildo lick) private picnic area? Lots of parking and stuff.

I wonder if we could just rent out a hall for a meet? Is there a way that could work? Or better yet get one of those areas at a park, like Blacklick has (no V8Beast not black dildo lick) private picnic area? Lots of parking and stuff.

I like this. I know several of the metro parks have the shelter area's and grills/fireplaces. HIghbanks has several like this.

Would be a nice place to hang out, grill some burgers and such.

:cool:

Did somebody say black lick?

There is one very close to my house that would be good. Off the main streets with enough parking there and across the street.

I don't think there is enough parking if you're thinking Alum Creek Park. The lot across the street doesn't hold that many cars, does it?

I like this. I know several of the metro parks have the shelter area's and grills/fireplaces. HIghbanks has several like this.

Would be a nice place to hang out, grill some burgers and such.

:cool:

Im down for that when the weather breaks

i met fubar or whatever his name is on here outside sonic while i was waiting for my movie..

Yeah we were out there for about 5 minutes before the security lady bitch said we had to leave or she'd call the popo. I drove through QS&L when everyone was inside, and saw everyones car outside. Then about a hour or so later, (had some fun on 3) drove back through there and everyone was in the process of making it to Sonic. I drove through QS&L again, saw people around there cars, cruised by sonic and saw about 8-10 cars there probably, then as i was drivin down polaris parkway i saw 2 red fbodys following eachother pull in. Then i just left and went to party. Anyways it was good meetin you dover, and everyones car i saw tonight looked pretty good. Oh dover, the cobra looks MUCH better in person.