The Playoffs

HotCarl

eh......blue jackets, never cared for them probally never will.

This is a College town and always will be, could careless what the Jackets do.

And all this coverage is making me sick, sorry but they don't have a shot in hell.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh......blue jackets, never cared for them probally never will.

This is a College town and always will be, could careless what the Jackets do.

And all this coverage is making me sick, sorry but they don't have a shot in hell.

The majority of CBJ fans are Ohio State fans. You're just an idiot.

I had to sit near some fat fuck lastnight wearing his beat to shot #45 OSU jersey. WTF.

While I am a die hard Ohio State fan, I have always hated the correlation that people make between the Blue Jackets and Ohio State. Such as chanting O-H-I-O at CBJ games. I realize it's an Ohio thing, but...this is hockey.

While I am a die hard Ohio State fan, I have always hated the correlation that people make between the Blue Jackets and Ohio State. Such as chanting O-H-I-O at CBJ games. I realize it's an Ohio thing, but...this is hockey.

I wanted to say: Hello it's bright Red...... We're the BLUE Jackets.....

Although I did laugh at the beginning of the game where a lot of people yelled "Michigan Sucks".

I had a single ticket last night. I fixed it by drinking plenty of beers before I went into the stadium. The guy I sat next to had a single ticket as well and was just as/if not more intoxicated as I was. So it was a pretty good time.

No I was in 119. We had a guy just trashed in our section and right below him by 5-6 rows was a Detroit fan with a Yzerman #19 jersey on. The drunk kept yelling the name on the jersey and saying "you retired 10 years ago". We were laughing.

A bastard that has really helped the Rangers out! He's a guy you either love or hate. My G/F can't stand him. I on the other hand like his style of play.

I do like his play; unfortunately, though, when he turned and nearly took someone's head off with the blade of his stick when the puck was dead, I would hardly call that "style of play". Tortorella looked pissed off. If Avery pulls that again, I think he'll be banned for lyfe.

EDIT: Here's the incident: