Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to sign up for this TV shit. Seriously ... they need a show built around the IT fields. Shows that don't star 9 fucking dorky losers on a quest to lose their virginity, and the 20 TV whores willing to pretend they like them, to be on TV.

Instead it would be just me, with 20 TV whores pretending they like me so they can be on TV. Tilley, I need some advice on how to accomplish this.

i mean just pulling this outta my ass but..... HE WOULDNT BE A DAMN PROFESSOR!

Seems like you must not have been in college long, just about anyone can get a job as an adjunct. Teaching kindergarten requires more certification.

Seems like you must not have been in college long, just about anyone can get a job as an adjunct. Teaching kindergarten requires more certification.

I was there enough to get my shit and get out and not give a fuck about people like you to tell me what i did and didnt :)

I need to sign up for this TV shit. Seriously ... they need a show built around the IT fields. Shows that don't star 9 fucking dorky losers on a quest to lose their virginity, and the 20 TV whores willing to pretend they like them, to be on TV.

Instead it would be just me, with 20 TV whores pretending they like me so they can be on TV. Tilley, I need some advice on how to accomplish this.

Ooh IT reality show!

I'M SO IN MAN!

Man, we can tell that tilley has some hardcore nutswingers here. I bet half of you would let him slip you one in the brown eye just to have the pleasure of saying you met the legend. What of bunch of followers around here.

Man, we can tell that tilley has some hardcore nutswingers here. I bet half of you would let him slip you one in the brown eye just to have the pleasure of saying you met the legend. What of bunch of followers around here.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/8/2/633532891306598687-jealousy.jpg

I am very protective of my friend brandon(leviathon). I said nothing about Tilley, though if I met him...Im sure Id like him too.

still up the food chain from you

So says you, and i'll even give you the fact you probably do bring home more then me. But you're still a fucking dickbag at the end of the day.

And did you ever consider the fact that possibly its the immense dislike of some of the shit you come up with and not the fact that everyone, except for a few who agree with you from time to time, is swinging off of bravo's sack? I'm sure i'm not the only one who is tired of reading some of the goofy shit you post, and your butthurt attitude when anyone says something contradicting it.

Get over yourself.

And I'm up the food chain from your little bitch ass, any way you want to fucking cut it. What, you want to compare paychecks? W2's? You'd better be deeeeep into six figures, Dr. Glorified Massage. Wait, how about degrees, GPA, or years of education? Yeah, I figured I've got you covered there. I've got two degrees and graduated at the top of my doctoral class with a GPA that'd bitch slap a stegosaurus. Okay, how about we compare IQ scores then? I can have MENSA fax you my shit -- yeah, that organization where you have to have a genius fucking IQ to get in. Or maybe we can just post up our pics and see who doesn't look like some chromosomally-challenged troglodyte? Lead, it what's in your fucking drinking water.

You're an elitist prick and a bully - just the type of person I like to humiliate. You want to act like you can look down on people just because of what you do for a living or how much you make? This is why I enjoy making you look fucking retarded.

plus rep

And I'm up the food chain from your little bitch ass, any way you want to fucking cut it. What, you want to compare paychecks? W2's? You'd better be deeeeep into six figures, Dr. Glorified Massage. Wait, how about degrees, GPA, or years of education? Yeah, I figured I've got you covered there. I've got two degrees and graduated at the top of my doctoral class with a GPA that'd bitch slap a stegosaurus. Okay, how about we compare IQ scores then? I can have MENSA fax you my shit -- yeah, that organization where you have to have a genius fucking IQ to get in. Or maybe we can just post up our pics and see who doesn't look like some chromosomally-challenged troglodyte? Lead, it what's in your fucking drinking water.

You're an elitist prick and a bully - just the type of person I like to humiliate. You want to act like you can look down on people just because of what you do for a living or how much you make? This is why I enjoy making you look fucking retarded.

lol. that was fucking awesome. deeeeeeeeeep + rep to you sir.

damn. i thought i was hard on rick.

Oh your so high and mighty mister tilley! I mean since im a nutswinger:rolleyes:

Well played sir