Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a major called "Fucking Worthless"?

That's that can't do, teach. Those than can't teach, crack backs.

WTF? Did you not read my last text, ass! You know you couldn't teach!

Guest Removed
No need to run after someone. Have you ever seen the killers in horror movies? They almost never run but they always catch the drunk redneck.

wanna try me? i dont think anyone here has seen the crazy west side white boy in me ...yet

WTF? Did you not read my last text, ass! You know you couldn't teach!

You're right, I couldn't. You know what I could do? I could make it through your major in less time than it takes a future Chiropractor to fail out of med school.

wanna try me? i dont think anyone here has seen the crazy west side white boy in me ...yet

No one talks to the killer like that. I'm going to stalk you really slowly and methodically now.

You're right, I couldn't. You know what I could do? I could make it through your major in less time than it takes a future Chiropractor to fail out of med school.

You couldn't deal with playing politically correct all the time. Plus, you would have just beaten "The Jackass" the first week and you would have been kicked out.

HA! I win! :finger:

I hope his kid(s) had shitty teachers.

)

This is disturbing. You're upset at Rick, yet you wish a rough education on his children, the very subjects you supposedly care about. I'm going to guess you do not mean that literally.

My mother is a 30 years+ educator of k-6th and I have seen exactly what is needed for that role. It is indeed a lot of pressure and strain for a person. You will need quite a bit of a thick hide to do it well.

And anyone reading "Dr." Rick's posts knows that he always insults those who have an opinion that does not match his.

Anyone reading your posts knows that you will always defend him.

Plain and simple, you're wrong. I differ from Rick on multiple opinionated topics but it seems that CR debates always turn in to personal attacks, so that is all I can argue. You seem like a reasonable person, so quit being a pinhead. :cool:

Fuck EVERYBODY!!! No seriously, every last one of you motherfuckers. It's the fucking internet. Rick, go look at the stars out in Knox county, they're beautiful. Tilley, you're my hero, go fuck the women in Franklin county, they're beautiful. You both get back to us and tell us what it's like. Good times will be had by all. Then we can drink like merry men together!!! :) Suck it bitches. :)

Love,

Ryan :)

I am sitting here at 5:34 in the morning laughing out loud at the shear amount of time that all of you wasted bashing me.

The funniest poster was Mrs. angry cunt. I don't use that type of language generally, but in this case I will make a well deserved exception. She sounds like a woman that really does not like her job and is a tad on the defensive side. I was actually giving credit that elementary education has to have certification, and licensing by the state. Therefore teaching in primary education is regulated. No governmental regulation occurs at the university level. I guess if she was not so uptight about what she does she would have understood that.

BTW.... I make sure my kids get a good education, that is why I don't send them to public schools.

BTW.... I make sure my kids get a good education, that is why I don't send them to public schools.

i went to a private school for one year--hated it, and transfered to a public school. provided the school system is fine where you live, you can do anything from a public school.

where we're moving, the public schools have excellent ratings, and my kids will most likely be going to public school. there is nothing magic about private school--not at the lower level, high school, college, or post-graduate level.

i went to a private school for one year--hated it, and transfered to a public school. provided the school system is fine where you live, you can do anything from a public school.

where we're moving, the public schools have excellent ratings, and my kids will most likely be going to public school. there is nothing magic about private school--not at the lower level, high school, college, or post-graduate level.

We live in the East Knox School district, it is not the greatest for educational standards. I am not a fan of public schools because of a few reasons. Mostly the lowering of the educational standards over the past 50 years.

The school I send my boy to has a tough curriculum compared to the public schools. We have had kids transfer in to his school from Mt. Vernon city schools, East Knox , and Danville, They generally have a hard time adapting to the more aggressive curriculum and grading scales. I feel bad for those kids, it is stressful on them.

Plain and simple, you're wrong. I differ from Rick on multiple opinionated topics but it seems that CR debates always turn in to personal attacks, so that is all I can argue. You seem like a reasonable person, so quit being a pinhead. :cool:

stupid ass....he starts the personal attacks.

I am sitting here at 5:34 in the morning laughing out loud at the shear amount of time that all of you wasted bashing me.

The funniest poster was Mrs. angry cunt. I don't use that type of language generally, but in this case I will make a well deserved exception. She sounds like a woman that really does not like her job and is a tad on the defensive side. I was actually giving credit that elementary education has to have certification, and licensing by the state. Therefore teaching in primary education is regulated. No governmental regulation occurs at the university level. I guess if she was not so uptight about what she does she would have understood that.

You sound like a dumb fuck that likes touching sweaty old mean a bit too much. I guess if you weren't so fucking retarded and could actually learn reading and writing from somewhere other than the bible, you would make more sense when you type.

I absolutely love the ignorance of that last sentence. Why don't you do a little research before you go spouting of some of the most retarded information imaginable. For someone who claims to be really intelligent, you make me lose faith in humanity as a whole.

Let me break it down:

You're a fucking joke

Chiropractors aren't even good enough to be a joke

Your kids will be (and most likely already are) fucking worthless

You have zero wit

Your faith is a joke

Your opinions make baby Jesus cry

Now, why don't you take your schizo bible thumping elsewhere.

We live in the East Knox School district, it is not the greatest for educational standards. I am not a fan of public schools because of a few reasons. Mostly the lowering of the educational standards over the past 50 years.

The school I send my boy to has a tough curriculum compared to the public schools. We have had kids transfer in to his school from Mt. Vernon city schools, East Knox , and Danville, They generally have a hard time adapting to the more aggressive curriculum and grading scales. I feel bad for those kids, it is stressful on them.

Just a tip, my family has enough degrees in education that OSU has written a story about them, my mom was on the school board of one of the largest districts in the state for 14 years (president multiple times), my grandfather built a community college from the ground up as president, three people in my immediate family have taught at various grade levels, more people than I can think of in my family chose teaching as a profession. Why did I say that? Because I have been around schooling my entire life. I know more than you (not a huge accomplishment there). I have read plenty of studies from when my mom was getting he PhD. You know what that is, right? Yeah, it's the degree you're not near fucking smart enough to get.

I don't think you form any opinions based on actual statistics and information. Just do us a favor, star a fucking cult and drink the poison Kool Aid.

So I'm a cunt because you can't read? Do you not see where it says that I am 20? Or at the end of my post where it says my MAJOR?!?! Oh I guess that is too difficult for you to understand.