Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

swinging huh. I said he was pretty chill. If you notice it's direct towards rick in general and since I would say I've got a "HISTORY" with dr. rick it would make sense for me to respond.

Sorry I tried to be rational for a moment I'll stop now.

ZOMG YOU IZ TE WINZ TILLEYZ CAN I HAZ AUTOGRAPHZZZZZZ

Roflopter.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thorne, I will be serious: get help. You seriously need to stop bringing up someone's religion every time you post. This anti-Holy War you're on is laughably hypocritical and worthless. I can't recall one thread where you made a coherent and thoroughly sound argument on anything political, religious, social or even car related. If you have never met Rick, how can you be so adamant on his current well-being?

Look at the content and agression in his posts. My religion jab was just that a cheap jab. I'm so sorry That I mentioned the almighty there for my post must be invalid. My points are valid and I stand by them.

Rick used to be fun just to raz around it never got serious it was just razzin. Look at the current tone. Do you see him posting postive?

I think you think I'm posting in this because of Dr Rick's beliefs. Nope I'm posting at dr rick the person. Maybe you should pull out the search button and read some of his earlier posts on CR vs NOW.

Look at the content and agression in his posts. My religion jab was just that a cheap jab. I'm so sorry That I mentioned the almighty there for my post must be invalid. My points are valid and I stand by them.

Rick used to be fun just to raz around it never got serious it was just razzin. Look at the current tone. Do you see him posting postive?

I think you think I'm posting in this because of Dr Rick's beliefs. Nope I'm posting at dr rick the person. Maybe you should pull out the search button and read some of his earlier posts on CR vs NOW.

I'm well aware of your "history" of incoherent blabbering, flip-flopping, mental problems and other various Thorne-related symptoms. You may think you "razzed" him but anyone reading your posts would think opposite and may even neglect or fail to understand them. I have not noticed any change in his posts or threads. Though, I have noticed you're all over the place with yours.

Seems like you must not have been in college long, just about anyone can get a job as an adjunct. Teaching kindergarten requires more certification.

Teach your own fucking kids then asshole. You have to have your master's to teach kindergarten and to actually be a professor takes a lot of experience and education.

So in short, go fuck yourself!!!

Guest tbutera2112
swinging huh. I said he was pretty chill. If you notice it's direct towards rick in general and since I would say I've got a "HISTORY" with dr. rick it would make sense for me to respond.

Sorry I tried to be rational for a moment I'll stop now.

ZOMG YOU IZ TE WINZ TILLEYZ CAN I HAZ AUTOGRAPHZZZZZZ

Roflopter.

it was sarcasm, dumbass...hence the :rolleyes:

:gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
Teach your own fucking kids then asshole. You have to have your master's to teach kindergarten and to actually be a professor takes a lot of experience and education.

So in short, go fuck yourself!!!

you and hal are so perfect for each other.

I'm well aware of your "history" of incoherent blabbering, flip-flopping, mental problems and other various Thorne-related symptoms. You may think you "razzed" him but anyone reading your posts would think opposite and may even neglect or fail to understand them. I have not noticed any change in his posts or threads. Though, I have noticed you're all over the place with yours.

And anyone reading "Dr." Rick's posts knows that he always insults those who have an opinion that does not match his.

Anyone reading your posts knows that you will always defend him.

you and hal are so perfect for each other.

I'm usually nice but I hate when people think that teaching kindergarten-third grade is easy, you fucking do it. You are pretty much shaping their view on school, dealing with developmental issues, helping to shape morals, dealing with 20 some five year olds, dealing with their parents and teaching them to read and write. So fuck that asshole for pretty much saying it's worthless. I hope his kid(s) had shitty teachers.

Can you tell my major? :)

Guest Removed
I'm usually nice but I hate when people think that teaching kindergarten-third grade is easy, you fucking do it. You are pretty much shaping their view on school, dealing with developmental issues, helping to shape morals, dealing with 20 some five year olds, dealing with their parents and teaching them to read and write. So fuck that asshole for pretty much saying it's worthless. I hope his kid(s) had shitty teachers.

oh is that why 1/2 of most kids fail at school...thanks.

Guest tbutera2112

youre not nice to me :(...atleast not on the interwebz lol

and you confused me...your major? your in school?......i thought you were a woman, shouldnt you be majoring in cooking/cleaning/laundry :confused:

i kid i kid

no way in hell i could ever deal with little kids all day, let alone try to get them to shut up and listen long enough to teach them anything...ide say kindergarten-3/4 has got to be the hardest to teach...by hs and college, people are usually smart enough to pick up on things by themselves with less hand holding...or just plain not caring anymore... i commend you for doing this job, because theres no way i ever would/could!.....dont make rick come in and show you how its done though

Guest tbutera2112
Fuck you too!

dont tempt him....he would do it, i dont think hal could catch him...hes a scrawny fucker.... i have seen him jump out of a truck and start bookin'

youre not nice to me :(...atleast not on the interwebz lol

and you confused me...your major? your in school?......i thought you were a woman, shouldnt you be majoring in cooking/cleaning/laundry :confused:

i kid i kid

no way in hell i could ever deal with little kids all day, let alone try to get them to shut up and listen long enough to teach them anything...ide say kindergarten-3/4 has got to be the hardest to teach...by hs and college, people are usually smart enough to pick up on things by themselves with less hand holding...or just plain not caring anymore... i commend you for doing this job, because theres no way i ever would/could!.....dont make rick come in and show you how its done though

I'm not saying it is the hardest job in the world but it definitely is a challenge. Him saying that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll be nice to you now, you were nice to me.

Guest Removed
dont tempt him....he would do it, i dont think hal could catch him...hes a scrawny fucker.... i have seen him jump out of a truck and start bookin'

still beat your slow truck to the machine shop :D

Guest tbutera2112
still beat your slow truck to the machine shop :D

wrong!....we pulled in the same time...you woulda won if you hadnt ran back for your phone though...and i did kinda cheat and drive up the oncoming lane for a small bit lol

Guest Removed
I'm not saying it is the hardest job in the world but it definitely is a challenge. Him saying that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll be nice to you now, you were nice to me.

just like when he told matt he was above him on the food chain. that hit close to home for me.:mad:

Guest Removed
wrong!....we pulled in the same time...you woulda won if you hadnt ran back for your phone though...and i did kinda cheat and drive up the oncoming lane for a small bit lol

even with grabbing the phone, i still made it in the day way before you did :p

Landscape Architecture.

Guest tbutera2112
even with grabbing the phone, i still made it in the day way before you did :p

true...i had to park and all that lol... people behind us had to been laughin

Is there a major called "Fucking Worthless"?

That's that can't do, teach. Those than can't teach, crack backs.

No need to run after someone. Have you ever seen the killers in horror movies? They almost never run but they always catch the drunk redneck.