2008 Z06 Dyno

Turbotrio

We didn't do a base-line pull stock but the 460rwhp pull was with a Vararam CAI and 160 T-Stat installed but un-tuned. Tuned the car almost made 500rwhp :)

The car is bone-stock save for the Vararam and SLP T-Stat :)

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/08%20Z06.jpg

I fucking hate you.

:) :) :)

Seriously, that's very impressive. So, who's car is it???

I know you mean that in the nicest possible way lol.

Owner is a local guy that isn't really a "Forum" type. He rides Harley's and apparently his bike-friends told him we built a Z06 or two that trapped 159mph so he decided to stop in.

He drove away and called before he even made it 200 yards down the street to say how stupid fast the car felt and that he would be back for more soon :)

Jeff

I know you mean that in the nicest possible way lol.

Owner is a local guy that isn't really a "Forum" type. He rides Harley's and apparently his bike-friends told him we built a Z06 or two that trapped 159mph so he decided to stop in.

He drove away and called before he even made it 200 yards down the street to say how stupid fast the car felt and that he would be back for more soon :)

Jeff

Oh, I thought the owner might be someone else, based on the conversation we had a day or so ago. ;)

we have a orange Z and a cyber grey Z at work with awesome pricing. drive from ricart chevy to IPS to brake it in and then get it tuned.

Word! Cyber Gray is my favorite color on a vette, better than white IMO....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2835417622_a948c9a1d9.jpg

Word! Cyber Gray is my favorite color on a vette, better than white IMO....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2835417622_a948c9a1d9.jpg

Find me this car for like 40 and I think Ill be a new zo6 owner

0% for 60 months now I believe :)

For real? I've always though GM refused to do the special financing stuff for Corvettes - they have changed that stance? Please say yes.

we have a orange Z and a cyber grey Z at work with awesome pricing. drive from ricart chevy to IPS to brake it in and then get it tuned.

Can you give more details on the cyber grey one (e.g., year, miles, price)? I agree, cyber great is just about the fucking hotness.

For real? I've always though GM refused to do the special financing stuff for Corvettes - they have changed that stance? Please say yes.

Can you give more details on the cyber grey one (e.g., year, miles, price)? I agree, cyber great is just about the fucking hotness.

uhhhh ohhhhhh.

For real? I've always though GM refused to do the special financing stuff for Corvettes - they have changed that stance? Please say yes. yes they have.

you know now that i think about it i think they sold it to another dealer. its not on our web site now. i'll check tomorrow though. there is a jet stream blue one thats on sale for 72k