Ink Hookup?

KillJoy

I am in the market for a new Tattoo. Does anyone have anyone who is GOOD, and low on the cost scale? Like..... someone who is almost, but not quite, a tattoo artist....

I am NOT looking for some back shop, non-sterile, bum shop.

Any help is appreciated.

KillJoy

I am in the market for a new Tattoo. Does anyone have anyone who is GOOD, and low on the cost scale? Like..... someone who is almost, but not quite, a tattoo artist....

I am NOT looking for some back shop, non-sterile, bum shop.

Any help is appreciated.

KillJoy

Its been my understanding that Tattoo and low on the cost scale is not supposed to be mentioned together.

I met a guy the other week that was showing me a piece that he got that day that was done by very good artist who didnt have a shop. It was a friend of my niece that had the work done.

I would get work done by him. The piece I saw was high in detail and was a good portion of the guys shoulder. Price was 150.

I will try and find out who he was and get a number if you would like. I was told he had a portfolio and was clean with fresh needles.

Was on the Westside of Columbus...

Argus in Hilliard is really good, they're very clean, and pretty cheap. I got my last tat from Andrew there, he isn't the best guy at the shop, so he doesn't charge as much, but he still did a great job.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=93412957

why would you not want to pay a little more for something you will be stuck with for a long time to come...something that is displayed on your body permanently should not be a bargain. Some things in life are great when found cheap. I have A LOT of tattoos and I have seen even more horrific tats on people who bargain shopped for one. I have a couple really bad tats that have had to be covered up due to bargain shopping. I have been going to the same guy for over 10 years now and his original tat i received 12 years ago still looks great and holds color. His new stuff is freakin fantastic, but expensive. I will never bargain when it comes to body art that you will have to carry with you permanently.