5.0 springs

kirks5oh

just bought a set of eibach drag springs with the airbag.

i'm going to be running kyb shocks/struts/quads, and latemodelrestoration upper and lower control arms for my '85. not looking for anything drastic, as i'm sure the car still has the 7.5" rear. does this sound like a good set-up??

i'm waiting until i move this summer before i buy an 8.8 for it. at that time i will do a 5 lug swap, with an 8.8, and disc brakes all at the same time. i just want to get the control arms/springs/shocks taken care of right now

kirk

Guest Removed
for street cruising, with the occasional hard launch from a stop light. no track duty, and i hate super stiff lowering springs that jar your fillings out with every pothole you hit.

those arent the springs your felling, its the bump stops.

should be a all round decent street set up

those arent the springs your felling, its the bump stops.

should be a all round decent street set up

i used non-progressive BBK lowering springs on my '87 fox, and now have to redo everything because i hate them. too low, and way to harsh

Guest Removed
i used non-progressive BBK lowering springs on my '87 fox, and now have to redo everything because i hate them. too low, and way to harsh

the thing i have come to find about drag springs tho is, like the moroso kits. sometimes you need to take a coil or so out, to keep them from maxing out the ride height.