dumbass motherfer!!!!!!!!

Qtr_pndr

Wow WTF Adam? I always knew there was something I didn't like about the new guy. I mean he seemed better than mike but that shit is just plain fucked up. I bet tiff was going off on him too lol anyways +1 for best thread so far march 09'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that lotion on the nightstand... or a bag of beef jerky? If it's jerky, hopefully it's at least teriyaki.

EDIT: I now see the descriptive "KY" on the containing device. However, this does not leave out the possibility that KY is developing a new brand of jerky.

Its the new KY jerky that slips right down ur throat. No chewing necessary

OMG WOW and theres a Mustang in his sig too... Classic.
This is coming from a guy from Morrow county...... Where men are men and sheep run scared.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k274/demalaska/amish_sheep_fucker.jpg

Wow WTF Adam? I always knew there was something I didn't like about the new guy. I mean he seemed better than mike but that shit is just plain fucked up. I bet tiff was going off on him too lol anyways +1 for best thread so far march 09'

we where more in shock when I woke her up and then i just got pissed the fuck off and had to walk outside and drink and smoke

Does this look right? Correct me if I left anything out

Exhibit A

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/evilnotch3-1.jpg

Exhibit B

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/crevilNotch2.jpg

+rep I just laughed my ass off to that

WTF?! Why do people need to ask advice for shit like this?

You tell him, "Zip up, get the fuck out, and NEVER step foot in this house again."

If he does ANYTHING other than what you told him to do, you knock him the fuck out, and call the cops to cart his ass to the hospital and subsequently to jail.

And then you tell your Mom and let her make her own decision about him.

LMAO all I can think of is my moms, bf's, uncle's brother in law twice removed or something. I had to sit there and think about the post for a minute or two before it sunk in what was being aid. This is great and that picture is the shit lol.

Adam, this isn't Gary is it? Fucking Roberts dad.... I remeber when I played little league, he sat in the front row of the bleachers with Daisy Dukes on and is balls hanging out, every kid in the on deck circle that inning slugged Robert in the arm.... Shits nasty, btw I saw him in the corner market yesterday buying 2 40's....

we rent it off of my mother so not mine still hers we just pay rent while she lives with him

Wait a minute... This sounds like its the "jerk off guys" house, your moms living with him, and then she's charging you rent to be there in the "jerk off guys" house. Hmm I may be in Morrow county, but I know when something seems fucked up and needs clarification.

Wait a minute... This sounds like its the "jerk off guys" house, your moms living with him, and then she's charging you rent to be there in the "jerk off guys" house. Hmm I may be in Morrow county, but I know when something seems fucked up and needs clarification.

no you fucking dipshit she lives with him not with us fucking morrow tucky retards