Body Building??

Balian

Sam&Tilleys_liteweights.com

Their energy drinks will not only make you stronger, you will also be incredibly good looking! The only side effect is that no one will want to be friends with you because you will be better than everyone.

Sam&Tilleys_liteweights.com

Their energy drinks will not only make you stronger, you will also be incredibly good looking! The only side effect is that no one will want to be friends with you because you will be better than everyone.

We have several flavors, including Chachi Cherry, Metrosexual Melon, and Lemon Le Douche.

Use cautiously - they are not FDA approved.

We have several flavors, including Chachi Cherry, Metrosexual Melon, and Lemon Le Douche.

Use cautiously - they are not FDA approved.

I was hoping you would chime in. I accidentally mixed the Chachi Cherry with the Lemon Le Douche. Now I have this strange urge to listen to techno music and wear spandex... Is this a side effect?

Edited by V8 Beast

I was hoping you would chime in. I accidentally mixed the Chachi Cherry with the Lemon Le Douche. Now I have this strange urge to listen to techno music and wear spandex... Is this a side effect?

No, it's completely normal, though it can definitely be a little difficult to adjust to at first. Do you have any hair product available? Gels work best. If you have some, then use it - that tends to minimize the overwhelming effects of mixing. Also, if you any type of Affliction apparel, then you should wear it - that too tends to take the "edge" off.

Can I video tape you while we dance in the street?

If you two are dancing then how could you possibly video tape it? This would be no easy task. I would be flattered if you bestowed the honor of doing this upon my shoulders.

Hidden camera in my rave hat in case he says no to.... I MEAN yeah you should do it because my glow sticks will get in the way.