Body Building??

Balian

No, it's completely normal, though it can definitely be a little difficult to adjust to at first. Do you have any hair product available? Gels work best. If you have some, then use it - that tends to minimize the overwhelming effects of mixing. Also, if you any type of Affliction apparel, then you should wear it - that too tends to take the "edge" off.

I read online about the gel and picked up some. I keep my hair really short so I ended up spiking my beard with the gel instead. I didnt know about the Affliction apperel but I will check it out.

I accidentally fell asleep with the hair gel in my hair. Now, I'm having a hard time moving due to the vigorous pump advertised on the gel and none of my clothes fit me anymore. What do I do?

I can't get the new Affliction line because I have no clothes to go out in. Would a towel suffice? Bravo, please help.

P.S. - I already tried just cutting off the sleeves on my shirts but I think the issue holding me back is my six-pack

I read online about the gel and picked up some. I keep my hair really short so I ended up spiking my beard with the gel instead. I didnt know about the Affliction apperel but I will check it out.

Okay, if you don't have any Affliction apparel, then an Ed Hardy tee-shirt or hat will suffice. If it's a hat, then it's absolutely essential that the bill be bent so obnoxiously close to your temples that it's nearly impossible to see your face. As a last resort, you can use an Abercrombie shirt, but it must be at least two sizes too small.

I accidentally fell asleep with the hair gel in my hair. Now, I'm having a hard time moving due to the vigorous pump advertised on the gel and none of my clothes fit me anymore. What do I do?

I can't get the new Affliction line because I have no clothes to go out in. Would a towel suffice? Bravo, please help.

P.S. - I already tried just cutting off the sleeves on my shirts but I think the issue holding me back is my six-pack

Listen, you're right where you want to be. The idea is for your clothes to consistently be two to three sizes too small for you. This will only accentuate your "pump" and let everyone know that you're serious when it comes to muscles and flexing. If you're intent on heading out to do some clothes shopping, I'd advise that you wear a Kangol with Aviator sunglasses, no shirt, cargo shorts with frayed ends and a white canvas belt, no socks, some white alligator skin dress shoes, and some Axe body spray. It'll show people that you simultaneously mean to both purchase something to clothe yourself and that you're comfortable being absolutely fucking awesome.

The 2x too small Abercrombie shirt would be a very nice addition. Shouldn't he be having erections that last longer than that? That's not very much time from what I've experienced.

Well, I'm assuming that Brian just got started with his training, so I'd expect that once he reaches the more advanced levels of his workouts then he'll see that his erections last several hours longer than that. Of course, around that same time, he'll want to start incorporating raves, strip clubs, and girls with fake boobs into his daily routine, which will allow him to maximize his erections.