Check this out, I need opinions.

Wonderboy

So I found this on CL. He said it had a 350 in it but he sold that motor and put a 305 in it so it could atleast be driven. Its got the stock rx7 rear diff. He said its going to the auction on sunday so Im trying to make up my mind pretty quickly but Im just not sure. Also, the 1/4 mile time in the description was with the 350 in it. So give me some feedback. http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1075125456.html

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went from looking at Fbodies, GTO's and WRX's to this ?

Yeah, Im all over the fucking place. There are just sooo many cars that I want, and I just cant ever decide on which to go for. I think that for now Im gonna just look for something really cheap with some potential so that I have something to drive and beat up on for this season. I really dont want to keep beating the shit out of my daily driver. Variety is the spice of life right? Or Im just a fucking psycho with a flip floppy mentality.

NO! You can build a nicer one for less.

Then I need your help. I must be looking in all the wrong places. Im looking to spend a very small amount of money and Im willing to take the time to fix something up if necessary but, I would like it to at least run decently. If you can find me a better deal on something (especially a miata) then I would be most grateful.

Thats a great deal but, Im looking to spend $2k or less on a project right now. Ive been looking at everything like, miata's, foxbody's, civic's, crx's, 240sx's, older sentra's, rx7's, and just about anything else cheap and light. I really want to do a super cheap budget build. I just need to find my platform.

with that much, he could buy the 7, build a better motor, and crush that car..

first is get the 5 or 6 speed swaped into the 7

Thats kinda what I was thinking. I wouldnt keep the 305 in it. I would build a 350 for it. I figured this would be decent since its already been swapped and would make swapping other motors into it much easier. But, im kinda nervous since he is SO eager to sell it fast and cheap. I dont want to get myself into some big cluster fuck. Maybe Ill just keep searching. Thanks for the input fella's.

Guest Removed
Thats kinda what I was thinking. I wouldnt keep the 305 in it. I would build a 350 for it. I figured this would be decent since its already been swapped and would make swapping other motors into it much easier. But, im kinda nervous since he is SO eager to sell it fast and cheap. I dont want to get myself into some big cluster fuck. Maybe Ill just keep searching. Thanks for the input fella's.

hell go look at it...either he really needs money, or he is just a dumbass hoser

hell go look at it...either he really needs money, or he is just a dumbass hoser

I think I might look at it just for the hell of it. I dont really want to drive an hour and a half to look at it but, if the weather is nice this weekend I just might take a cruise out that way.

Then I need your help. I must be looking in all the wrong places. Im looking to spend a very small amount of money and Im willing to take the time to fix something up if necessary but, I would like it to at least run decently. If you can find me a better deal on something (especially a miata) then I would be most grateful.

Contact Chris Colb. (cdk 4219 on this forum) tell him you are looking for a cheap Miata.